Take a moment to watch this short video:
“How We Discovered Virgin Coconut Oil –
An Interview with Brian Shilhavy, CEO Tropical Traditions”
Wow…They put a lot of love into making this Coconut Oil! Keeping with older generation, they extract the oil by grating the fresh coconut, extracting the coconut milk, and then letting the coconut milk stand in a covered container for about 24 hours. After about 24 hours, the oil naturally separates from the water producing a crystal clear oil that retains the full scent and taste of coconuts.
Virgin Coconut Oil is a food, and is one of the best cooking oils you can use. It has been a staple cooking oil for thousands of years in tropical climates. As a cooking oil, its chemical structure is kept in tact and therefore is resistant to mutations of fatty acid chains even when used in higher cooking temperatures, unlike most vegetable oils. Research shows that the medium chain fatty acids found in coconut oil boosts the body’s metabolism, raises body temperatures, and helps provide greater energy which can lead to weight loss. For hundreds of tasty recipes from people who use coconut oil, visit FreeCoconutRecipes.com.
Next I added onions…then broccoli & cauliflower. Oh how my kitchen smelled of yummy coconut. When my husband arrived home from work, he too commented on the wonderful aroma. We paired our coconut veggies with teriyaki chicken and brown rice. DELICIOUS…if I do say so myself!
Okay…so Coconut Oil will be a staple in my cooking from now on. It’s easy to use & makes food 100% more delicious! Now the question is: What should I cook for dinner tonight?
Tropical Traditions has an amazing Referral Program. You can acquire a complimentary copy of our Virgin Coconut Oil book. If you choose to participate in the “Referred by a Friend” and please enter my User ID: 6627191 on your first online order, the book will be automatically added to your order (and I will receive a coupon good for complimentary products for each referral made). If you have any questions or need some help placing your first web order, then feel free to contact their customer service.
You can find Coconut Oil, Organic Food,
Skin Care Products & more
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit Tropical Traditions and comment back here with a product you would like to try or something you learned.
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @troptraditions on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Visit Free Coconut Recipe blog and tell me which recipe you would like to try first.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 2 entries – 2 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries – 2 comments)
- Enter another giveaway (leave one comment per giveaway entered)
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post your left a comment on; max of 3 extra entries)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: RT #win Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil from @troptraditions via @giveawaytrain! Ends 12/1! http://tinyurl.com/2bdeuda Open to US & Canada (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).