|The pendant arrived in a gift box…ready to give to my sister!|
|A perfect pendant…simple & sweet! (Chain not included.)|
All of her pendants and chains are sterling silver, all made in the US and nickel free. Letters are hand oxidized and polished up to a pretty shine.
Trisha has tons of designs to choose from…simple, single pendants to multiple detailed, embellished discs and charms/beads.… you are sure to find the perfect treasure for yourself, a family member or a good friend. However, if you don’t see exactly what you want, Trisha is open to creating customizing pieces…just send her a message and she will be more than happy to help you out. Together, you can create your one of a kind piece with the help and guidance of Trisha.
Caring for Sterling Silver Jewelry
Store your sterling silver jewelry in tarnish prevention cloths or bags. The treated cloth slows down the tarnishing process and keeps the jewelry from rubbing against harder jewelry that might scratch it. Try to to keep your sterling silver jewelry in a cool, dry place.
Cleaning Your Sterling Silver Jewelry
Polishing cloths are an excellent choice for cleaning your sterling silver jewelry. You might read recommendations to use toothpaste to clean sterling silver, but avoid doing that — toothpaste is abrasive and can leave scratches.
Sterling Silver Patina
Sterling silver jewelry that is worn continually often develops a lovely patina, a kind of glow combined with darkened areas. If you like the look, leave it alone. If you prefer a bright and shiny look for your sterling silver, use a polish cloth to restore the jewelry to its original appearance.
- Visit TinyLove Treasures and leave me a comment telling me another product you would love to own.
- Use your Etsy account to add TinyLoveTreasures to your favorites (please leave your username).
- Check out TinyLove Treasures BLOG and follow via GFC.
- Follow TinyLove Treasures on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click button on the left for 1 entry; can be done daily)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win TinyLoveTreasures beautiful custom hand stamped #jewelry from @giveawaytrain! Ends 3/15! US/CAN http://bit.ly/iicYdr