- Similar in size (though Tiny Tush is slightly larger).
- Both have snaps to adjust to baby’s size.
- Both come with 2 inserts (infant & regular)
- Bum Genius’ regular insert has snaps to change size
- Tiny Tush’s regular insert is slightly longer and thinner (which seems to make the leg area less bulky)
- Both have elastic on the legs, keeping leakage at a minimum
- Snaps vs Velcro – I’m so used to Velcro, but snaps are pretty nice. Velcro needs to be cleaned regularly (because the wipes will sometimes find there way to the wash and get stuck in the Velcro)
One-size pocket diapers are the way to go! Very similar to the Bum Genius diapers, the Tiny Tush diaper is adjustable (AKA: one size fits ALL). Kira is 19.4 lbs, so I didn’t have to adjust the diaper. One-size pocket diapers adjust to fit newborns, infants, crawlers and toddlers! Love the ease of creating a perfect fit with just a snap of a few buttons (see instructions below). Just note that when adjusting to a smaller size the diaper will be a bit bulky, but if you are in the market for saving money, then go with a one-size pocket diaper. If you have extra money to burn, then you can look for sized diapers.
I have to say I am very impressed with the Tiny Tush diaper. It’s a great addition to our diaper collection! Even my husband liked the Tiny Tush diaper! That’s saying a lot. He is not a fan of change…but he embraced the new diaper. He told me that it was easy to take off of Kira…plus we both liked the fit. I mean, who wouldn’t like her cute little diapered tush!
FREE shipping on orders over $75 (US).
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit Tiny Tush and comment back here telling me something you learned and/or if you prefer the single or double Hold On Handle.
- Follow Tiny Tush on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @TinyTush on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Join the Tiny Tush Mailing List.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Follow via Networked Blogs. (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post you commented on)
- Enter another giveaway on my blog (leave me a comment telling which giveaway you entered).
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 3 entries =3 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: RT: #WIN one-size pocket diaper from @TinyTush via @giveawaytrain! Ends 2/2! #clothdiaper http://bit.ly/fLzdSM (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).