Thirsties® is a small (but growing!) cloth diaper company committed to greener parenting and Eco Friendly solutions, not to mention 100% USA Made quality! Erin, founder of Thirsties, started this business with an old sewing machine and $100 5 years ago. Through her hard work and diligence, the company is now one of the leaders in the cloth diaper industry. Our diapers are now made by work at home mothers, and very close to our warehouse, reducing our carbon output. Our customer service reps are experienced cloth diapering moms, and offer our knowledge to our retailers and customers alike.
I was offered an opportunity to review the Thirsties Fab Wipes & Booty Luster. As a cloth diapering mama, I am always looking for products to make changing diapers easier and more earth-friendly. Yes, I still use regular wipes because of the convenience…but let me tell you that I may be switching over to using Fab Wipes more often!
I’ve used cloth wipes before and wasn’t a big fan because the wipes were rough, even when wet…plus they were super tiny. So those former wipes have now become cleaning washcloths. What I love about the Fab Wipes is how BIG they are (8×8 inches) and how super soft and gentle the fabric is on Kira’s body.
When the products arrived, I did wash the wipes (same as I would my cloth diapers). Using the Booty Luster & Fab Wipes is super easy & good for the environment! These products are a perfect addition to my cloth diapering routine!
|Step 1: Shake bottle and add 2-4 sprays to your baby’s soiled diaper area. (Kira just woke up and wasn’t too sure why I was taking pictures of her.)|
|Step 2: Wipe clean with Thirsties Fab Wipes.|
|Step 3: Throw dirty cloth diaper & Fab Wipe into wet bag.|
- A completely non-toxic, non-irritating solution
- 100% biodegradable
- Custom formulated especially for use in cleaning your baby’s diaper area
- Loosen waste, thoroughly cleanses, and gently moisturizes your baby’s skin
- Restores skin’s natural barrier against bacteria
- Soothes skin and helps prevent diaper rash
- Dries completely clean; will not leave residue
- Made in the USA
Thirsties Booty Luster is blended by hand in small batches, using flowers, plants, resins, and high quality organic ingredients. Each component of our wipes solution has been carefully selected to not only clean your baby’s diaper area, but to soothe and moisturize, as well. And perhaps most importantly, the properties of Thirsties Booty Luster actually help to restore the natural barrier your baby needs to protect him/herself from harmful, rash-inducing bacteria. Use Thirsties Booty Luster at every diaper change to clean thoroughly-yet gently, to moisturize, and to help protect your baby from diaper rash.
Shake bottle vigorously and admire the swirling luster! Add 2-4 sprays to your baby’s soiled diaper area and wipe clean with Thirsties Fab Wipes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, water-based Extract of Coconut, Honey, Grapeseed Extract, traces of Glycerin, Avocado Oil, Humectant Moisturizers, and other Organic Ingredients.
Thirsties Fab Wipes might possibly be the very best investment you can make. The average household will spend about $550* in wipes from birth to potty. In comparison, you will need to expense only about $50 in expense to purchase Thirsties Fab Wipes to get you all the way from birth to potty. Switching to washable baby wipes, is clearly a simple solution to put nearly $500 back in your pocket. In addition, Thirsties Fab Wipes are perfect for delicate baby skin as you’ll be able to control the solution you want to use to cleanse your baby.
Machine wash warm or hot. Dry on low.
Velour side: 85% cotton. 15% polyester
Microfleece side: 100% polyester
what Thirsties has for you!
Fab Wipes & Booty Luster!
- Visit Thirsties and leave me a comment telling me another product you would love to try.
- Follow Thirsties on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @ThirstiesInc on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click button on the left for 1 entry; can be done daily)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win Fab Wipes & Booty Luster from @ThirstiesInc via @giveawaytrain! Ends 3/9! #clothdiaper #wipes US/CAN http://bit.ly/h1E51j