Review & Giveaway
I love lotions & perfumes…so I was excited when The Cream Perfume Company offered me a chance to review their product. They sent me 2 solid perfumes & a body lotion.
The Cream Perfume Company makes their product with 100% healthy natural and organic ingredients. No Harsh Chemicals. No Animal Testing. They use only premium French-made perfumes from Grasse, France. In addition, the company is focused on environmentally friendly packaging & overall eco-value.
My favorite is the Apricot Chypre Solid Fragrance.
Made with sweet almond oil, beeswax and fragrance…a healthier alternative to alcohol solvents.
It’s an enticing scent…crisp and fruity…a fusion of black currant, apricot, green notes, lily of the valley and raspberry…with a hint of jasmine, sandalwood and musk. Comes in a cute little .35 oz NUT container.
Retail Value $12.00
Jasmine Floriental – NEW!
Solid Fragrances are amazing! Eco-Chic! They seem to last longer than regular perfume. I love to dab a little on my neck and wrists. Plus it’s the perfect size to throw into my purse without the worry of the bottle leaking or breaking.
The Rose Body Moisturizer comes in a 6oz tube. Made with premium and naturally derived oils and extracts from nature combined with premium French certified organic essential oils. Moisturizer will help damaged skin from dehydration, soreness, and inflammation.
Retail Value $12.00
Find a great selection of solid fragrances & body lotions at www.Kaponga.com! Prices ranging from $7 – $14.
Two lucky readers will be able to choose 1 item from The Cream Perfume Company collection – www.Kaponga.com!
How To Enter:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry along with your e-mail address.
Each entry is worth 1 unless otherwise stated.
- Visit The Cream Perfume Company and leave me which item you would like to try and/or something new you learned.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Enter another giveaway on my blog (leave a comment telling me which giveaway you entered; 1 entry per giveaway entered).
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry (leave one comment for each vote; example: “tweeted – **ADD URL**“, “voted TMB” and “voted PFB”):
Details: This giveaway ends on October 25, 2010, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US & Canada.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.