Teatulia tea is a 100% organic, ultra premium, hand-picked, single estate tea from Bangladesh. Teatulia Teas come DIRECTLY from the first USDA-Certified Organic garden in Bangladesh. Our tea plants have been encouraged and nurtured by Mother Nature’s own hand. The result: exquisite, organic teas unlike any you’ve experienced before. Fresh. Clean. Smooth. We offer a line of nine different varieties of teas and herbal infusions including our Teatulia Black, Teatulia Green, Teatulia White, Earl of Bengal, Bengal Breakfast, Neem Nectar, Tulsi Infusion, Lemongrass Herbal Infusion, and Ginger Herbal Infusion.
Teatulia focuses on renewability…from their packaging to their “natural farming” practices. Their labels are made from post-consumer paper, water-based inks and dyes. Teatulia comes loose leaf or in convenient biodegradable pyramid bags. No pesticides, machinery or unnatural irrigation are used in the cultivation. No additives or fancy flavors are added…so what you get is what Mother Nature created. Teatulia Tea truly lives and breathes sustainability in all realms of their corporation.
Teatulia sent me 5 samples to review: Green Tea, Black Tea, Neem Nectar, Earl of Bengal & Lemongrass. Each sample contained 3 of the biodegradable pyramid bags. Are you a tea lover? My husband drinks tea every work day instead of coffee. During his Master’s Program, he learned that tea has less caffeine than coffee. Since then, he drinks tea during the work week and coffee on the weekends. He has noticed that while at work, he doesn’t get that caffeine crash from tea that he used to get from coffee. He was very excited to try the Green & Black Tea from Teatulia. My husband’s favorite tea concoction is to mix Black & Green Tea with a sugar & lemon juice…it’s his favorite blend…and drinks this every morning before & during work.
My favorite is the Lemongrass! The flavor is smooth, refreshing and light. It doesn’t really need anything added, but I tend to add sugar to my tea, and just a little sugar added made this tea just sweet enough for my taste buds. After a LONG day…or in my case a crazy morning, a cup of tea really hits the spot. Coffee is perfect to jump start my morning…but tea is soothing and relaxing. The Lemongrass is naturally caffeine free (so if you are pregnant…then you will love this tea).
Black Tea: “Bright, full body. Sweet, rich, absolutely refreshing. Slight nuttiness, slight smokiness. Tongue-coating, incorporating all your taste buds with no bitterness. Perfectly balanced. Retains its identity with the addition of milk and sugar.”
Visit Teatulia today!
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit Teatulia and comment back here telling which tea you would like to try.
- Follow Teatulia on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @Teatulia on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Subscribe to their newsletter (at the bottom of their website). If you sign up for their newsletter you will save 20% off your order, PLUS get up-to-date information about Teatulia!
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post you commented on)
- Enter another giveaway on my blog (leave me a comment telling which giveaway you entered).
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: RT: Are you a tea lover? #WIN 3 canisters of @Teatulia Tea from @giveawaytrain! Ends 12/23! Open to US & Canada! http://tinyurl.com/24sb6z6 (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).