Do you have a baby? toddlers? Dogs? Cats? Are you amazed at how something so small could create such BIG odors? Sick of spraying chemicals into the air? Looking for a natural, safe way to get rid of those baby smells (poop to spit up), animal scents (URINE), and more? I was sent PureAyre Odor Eliminator for Baby to review (size 4 oz and 14oz)…and couldn’t wait to test it out.
PureAyre is the only food-grade odor eliminator available, making it the safest and surest way to get rid of smells, even around babies and pets. Because it’s all natural, PureAyre’s pure, powerful NZ enzyme-based technology lets you clean the air of odors without the hazards of chemical products or artificial fragrances.
Click HERE to find out how PureAyre works.
Now, I don’t know about you…but my trashcans don’t always smell of roses. I sprayed Kira’s trashcan and it no longer smelled of dirty baby wipes! Oh the ways you can use PureAyre!
- PureAyre for your home
- PureAyre for all pets
PureAyre for dogs
PureAyre Marine & Boat
A Passion for Health and the Environment Drives PureAyrePureAyre is made by Clean Earth, Inc., a Washington corporation. Clean Earth’s mission is to bring to market healthy, environmentally responsible and effective solutions that are safe for people, pets and the planet.
PureAyre was created in 1998 to provide consumers with a safe and strong solution for odors.
The People for “Pure Air”Everyone at Clean Earth is focused on the health of people, animals and our environment. The company’s founder, James Mitchell, has a passion for PureAyre that stems from being extremely sick as a child with severe asthma, food and environmental allergies. James knows what it’s like to not be able to breathe easily. As an adult, James became aware of the dangers of indoor air pollution, and increasing cases of asthma, chemical sensitivities and respiratory illnesses. James knows this product has to reach a broader market because it would benefit so many people. Not only does PureAyre get rid of odors that annoy; it literally cleans the air so people and pets can breathe easier.
As part of its mission, Clean Earth supports various environmental, animal welfare and socially responsible organizations. Clean Earth always seeks to have a positive impact on people, pets and the planet. For example, Clean Earth contracts with SKCAC Industries to package PureAyre. SKCAC is a non-profit organization that employs people with developmental disabilities.
PureAyre for baby Odor Eliminator
(sizes 4 oz & 14 oz).
- Visit PureAyre and leave me a comment telling me something you’ve learned.
- Follow PureAyre Odor Eliminator on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @PureAyre on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click the button on the left for 1 entry; can be done daily)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win @PureAyre Odor Eliminator from @giveawaytrain! Open to US! #allnatural Ends 4/3! http://bit.ly/hzR1u9
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.