(US & Canada)
TerraCycle’s cleaners are derived from organic essential oils and natural plant and mineral extract. The Bathroom Cleaner is certified non-toxic, biodegradable and hypo-allergenic making it safer for you, your pets, and the planet. But being responsibly formulated is not enough. TerraCycle cleaners are extremely effective against dirt, grease, fingerprints and grime. TerraCycle’s Bathroom Cleaner is specially formulated to fight mold, grime and soap scum in your bathroom. Both the bottle and the spray cap are rescued from industrial waste streams and used for packaging on this and other products created by TerraCycle. Like all our Cleaners, the Bathroom Cleaner comes with the Eco-Logo, the strictest certification given by the Canadian Government.
Get 15% off your first purchase with ecomom!
Use coupon code SBBL497 (expires end of May)
Giveaway winners must live in the USA or Canada and wait 45 days before entering a new EcoMom giveaway. (Prizes are sent out on Friday’s via e-mail.)
- Visit ecomom and leave me a comment telling me something you’ve learned or what other product you would like to try.
- Follow ecomom on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @ecomom on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Visit the ecomom blog and leave a comment, stumble, tweet and/or share one of their posts (leave me a comment telling me which you did).
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click the button on the left for 1 entry; can be done daily)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win a $15 gift card to @ecomom from @giveawaytrain! US/Canada! #ecofriendly Ends 4/3! http://bit.ly/e8fIsu
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.