“RoomMates are removable, repositionable, and reusable wall decals, peel and stick borders, murals, laptop skins, and more. They are the perfect cure for blank, boring walls, and can be used to decorate nearly any smooth surface you can think of. They’re easy to use: just peel and stick! With a wide variety of designs, we offer simple, worry-free decorating for kids, teens, and adults alike.”
Kira is almost 2 years old…and we have been slowly transforming the nursery into her TinkerBell Toddler Room! The room was already green, so we didn’t really need to repaint. All we had to do was paint over the squares/border that went around her room, a few words and a couple of pictures that my mom & sister painted on the walls. Originally we were going to paint a picture of TinkerBell directly on her wall, but the wall is not smooth and painting on it is not ideal. So I searched the web and found RoomMates! I was so excited to find the Tinker Bell Giant Wall Decal ($20.49)…I was even more excited when RoomMates offered the decal and border to review! As soon as it arrived, we began the transformation of Kira’s room. Thank goodness RoomMates has such a wonderful customer service. They noticed on Twitter that I said we just painted and were about to put up the stickers. They immediately Tweeted back to me and told me to wait at least one week before applying the stickers. THANK YOU!
We advise waiting at least one week to allow fresh paint to cure before applying any wall decals, borders, wallpaper, or anything else you may be applying directly to the wall. We’ve run into issues in the past with fresh paint causing our peel & stick borders to lose their adhesive qualities or even fall off the wall. The reason for this is that the sticky backing of our decals needs to really “grip” the surface of the wall, and fresh paint doesn’t allow this to happen. I would definitely suggest waiting at least a week. This is information you can read more about in our FAQ or Decorating Tips: http://www.
roommatespeelandstick.com/ decorating-ideas/decorating- tips.aspx http://www. roommatespeelandstick.com/ faqs.aspx
- Visit RoomMates and leave me a comment telling me how you would spend your $40 Gift Card.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @roommatesdecor on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click button on the left for 1 entry; can be done daily)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win $40 Gift Card to www.roommatespeelandstick.com! @roommatesdecor @giveawaytrain Ends 3/10! US/CAN http://bit.ly/eZWNNb