The Radio Flyer #33P Girl’s Classic Red Dual Deck Tricycle is perfect for any toddler looking to ride in style. The 12″ front wheel and sturdy steel construction of this trike assure a stable ride. The #33P features a double deck rear step, steel spoke wheels with rubber tires, streamers, and a ringing bell!
Features and Benefits:
- Retro tricycle styling.
- Chrome handlebars and fender.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Double-deck rear step.
- Durable steel spoke wheels with real rubber tires.
- Real ringing chrome bell.
- Adjustable seat.
- 12″ front wheel.
- For ages 2 1/2 – 5.
We got the kids in their gear and went to the driveway for some fun.They didn’t want to wait to ride…so the fun began at the entryway. Kira is still too tiny for this trike (recommended ages 2 1/2 – 5 years old), so she will have time to grow while she learns how to pedal. She can reach the pedals one toe at a time. Daddy was a BIG help giving her the push she needed to enjoy the ride.
Logan on the other hand can reach the pedals. We were please that he could easily pedal the trike and steer at the same time (not an easy task for many 3 1/2 year olds…I think his balance bike has helped him learn the importance of steering).
I can’t wait to teach Logan how to ride the trike and let Kira stand on the deck! (We will make sure they are both wearing their protective gear… safety is a MUST!)
This bike is sturdy and well made. It’s going to be a toy that we keep forever (yes, I plan on saving it for my grandkids). Radio Flyer products are amazing! Radio Flyer has been an American Icon for over 90 years… and RedWagons.com is helping kids have access to affordable, quality toys since 1998!
Use coupon code TRAIN for $7 off
any bike, trike or full size wagon!
(code valid 5/10 – 5/25)
How to Enter:
MANDATORY: Visit RedWagons.com and tell me which Radio Flyer product your child MUST HAVE this summer (please choose something other than the trike I reviewed).
- Follow RedWagons.com – The Radio Flyer Experts on Facebook (feel free to thank them for this awesome giveaway).
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect.
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win a Radio Flyer Classic Dual Deck Trike (Pink or Red) @giveawaytrain redwagons.com Ends 5/24! http://bit.ly/ijx4Eq