“RADIUS was founded on the Caribbean island of Tortola. James O’Halloran and Keven Foley were architects who were fascinated by the idea of a functional and enjoyable toothbrush. They were appalled at the small head, hard toothbrushes of the day. Research indicates that the major problem in oral hygiene is that of compliance – people don’t use toothbrushes for long enough and tend to keep their toothbrush for too long. Dentists believe that with diligence – teeth and gums could be perfectly maintained for a lifetime. the average brushing time is from 31 to 65 seconds, depending on age or sex. The average toothbrush is thrown away after 10 months. RADIUS aimed to make the toothbrush comfortable, enjoyable and effective. With a mass of very soft bristles, a large head area for low pressure brushing and a comfortable handle, this toothbrush would let you brush lightly and accurately.”For more History & Manufacturing information click HERE.
I was offered the chance to test out a Totz Toothbrush (blue) & an Original Toothbrush (teal)…plus they sent me a few samples of their Organic Silk Floss!
• Signature RADIUS® Bristles – 6,800 premium extra soft bristles
• FDA approved and Bisphenol- A Free – safe for Totz surfacing teeth and sensitive gums
• Handle Tapered for Parents and Totz – Provides Maximum Control and Guidance
• RADIUS® Oval Head – designed without corners for Totz delicate gums and teeth
• Pressure-less Brushing – cushioned bristle layout spreads force evenly
|Difference in head size.|
|Time to BRUSH!|
I am actually pretty tough on my toothbrushes…so I have to replace them more often than every 3 months. I’ve been using a Sonicare electric toothbrush and that seems to be helpful eliminating the harsh way I treat toothbrushes… allowing me to only have to replace the head every 3 months per recommendation. I set my Sonicare to the side and used the RADIUS Original toothbrush for the past week. Happy to say, the bristles are handling very well. I am able to reach all of my teeth & tongue easily and comfortable. My teeth feel nice and clean. Love the handle! Easy to grip. Though I do have to flip it over to reach the inside of the mouth.
RADIUS Original Toothbrush ($7.95 for individual toothbrush; $21.47 for a pack of 3; $38.16 for a pack of 6):
|So what type of toothbrush do you use?|
|How long to you brush for?|
Radius can be found online at www.radiustoothbrush.com
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit Radius Toothbrush and comment back here with your favorite Radius product or something you learned.
- Follow Radius – Life Designed on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follower @RadiusGenie on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Check out RadiusLife: Design Your Life! Blog and follow via Google Friend Connect.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 2 entries – 2 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries – 2 comments)
- Enter another giveaway (leave one comment per giveaway entered)
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post your left a comment on; max of 3 extra entries)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: #win a RADIUS #toothbrush & #floss from @RadiusGenie via @giveawaytrain! Ends 11/30! http://tinyurl.com/2dxmxxo (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).