Dogs have been part of my life for as long as I can remember…and I can’t see my life without them. I have 2 Italian Greyhounds: Voodoo (11 years old) and Tinkerbell (9 years old). They have always been more than pets, they are my babies…well I guess they are now my older children (my son and daughter adore them). In attempts to always make sure they are safe, I had a microchip implanted in both of them. That way if they ever got lost, a vet could scan them and send them back home to me. So when it comes to my dogs, safety comes first!
We live in the mountains and there is a major lack of street lights and sidewalks. Taking the dogs for a walk is something you do “at your own risk.” A leash is a must…but beware if you try to walk at night.
When PupLight contacted me, I couldn’t wait to review. The PupLight is a light attached to a collar, allowing the dog to become more visible to cars. The light is bright enough to light the path for you and your dog (the light shines several yards ahead, allowing you to see potential hazards). Since we have a fenced back yard, it’s great to have a PupLight on the dogs so they are easy to find. The PupLight is water-resistant and durable. You only need 3 AAA batteries (super affordable, no need for expensive batteries) to light up the 3 ultra-bright, white, wide-angle LED lights.
Okay…so trying to get a good photo of my dog wearing the PupLight was a major challenge…if you have ever seen an Italian Greyhound, then you know they are fast! Voodoo loves to run…and when in the back yard, there is no stopping her!
|Safety first: PupLight & jacket!|
I was very impressed with how bright the light was…she was easy to spot roaming down by the fence, plus it alerting our cats that she was coming (my dogs and cats love each other). The adjustable band/collar came with an extension (which was not needed for my dogs, but is a must for my sister’s dog).
Special Thanks to PupLight for helping me keep my dogs safe this Holiday Season!
One lucky reader will win a PupLight!
(Comes in 4 colors: silver, blue, red & black; ARV $19.95)
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit PupLight and comment back here telling me something you learned and which products you would like to try.
- Follow PupLight on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @PupLight on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post you commented on)
- Enter another giveaway on my blog (leave me a comment telling which giveaway you entered).
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: RT: #WIN @PupLight from @giveawaytrain! Lights your way and your dog! Ends 1/11! #dog #safety #light http://bit.ly/gkzkQz (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).