Review & Giveaway
What better way to surprise Mom…but with some Mother’s Day flowers from ProFlowers! Flowers are a great way to brighten someone’s day! When I was in the hospital during my both of my pregnancies I had friends and family bring me flowers…and let me tell you that made my hospital room more appealing and inviting. So…why not surprise your Mom, pregnant friend, sister, teacher, etc this year with flowers from ProFlowers!
ProFlowers sent me the Purple Petals arrangement to review. They had so many beautiful arrangements to choose from…but the sunflowers in this bouquet caught my eye…loved the combination of the purple with the bright yellow sunflowers (See photo to the left. I’m a sucker for sunflowers & Gerberas).
I’ve ordered flowers before and was saddened by the horrible customer service I received…not to mention the WRONG flowers were sent to my sister. Now, you have to understand, when ordering flowers online, what you see in the stock photo is not always what you get. The florist may have to exchange the flowers due to availability and/or time of year the bouquet is being made. See photo on the right side to see the arrangement ProFlowers sent me. I was pleased with the assortment of purple & yellow flowers they provided…though I would have liked to have seen the bigger sunflowers with the black center vs the 4 smaller sunflowers…but I can’t complain too much…they truly brightened up the livingroom…plus I loved the addition of the yellow daisies (another flower that I love). Now, I just have to learn how to arrange them so they look as good as the ones in the stock photo.
- Contains 3 Sunflowers, 5 purple Stock, 3 purple Spray Asters, purple filler and greenery.
- Flowers are hand-picked and tied, then shipped fresh from the fields
- Guaranteed fresh for 7 days, or your money back
- Flowers arrive in our specially designed gift box with your personal message
- Fresh, budding; ready to bloom
Shipping flowers has always seemed like a scary thing to do… you never know if they are going to make it to the destination looking good, fresh, and ready to surprise a loved one or friend. Let me tell you, ProFlowers has shipping down to perfection… the box has a notification for the delivery person to knock and announce the arrival of the flowers. The flowers a safely wrapped and snug within the box, so they won’t shake or be destroyed in route. Plus, to make sure the flowers stay fresh, they wrap the stems in a foam with water and covered in a plastic bag…which is then stuck in the vase. The vase was a nice surprise, as I didn’t think one was included in the arrangement I ordered. Also, ProFlowers wants to make sure your flowers last for longer than 7 days, so they sent 2 food packets and instructions to clip the ends of the flowers and change the water after a few days.
My flowers lasted longer than 7 days… they lasted for 2 weeks. I forgot to change the water… otherwise they would have lasted longer. Darn… I felt bad throwing them away. Guess I have to ask my husband to buy me some new ones!
Thank you ProFlowers for brightening up my day with a beautiful flower arrangement!
Need a gift for Mother’s Day?
Is it someone’s birthday?
Send them a flower arrangement from ProFlowers!
Need a coupon?
Check ProFlowers Coupons & Codes!
Get 20% off + FREE vase when you become
One lucky reader will win a $50 gift code!
How to Enter:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry along with your e-mail address.
Each entry is worth one unless otherwise stated.
- Visit ProFlowers and tell me which arrangement you would send to your mom or which arrangement you wish someone would send you.
- Follow ProFlowers on Facebook & you will get 20% off your order + a FREE vase (feel free to thank them for this awesome giveaway).
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @ProFlowers on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win $50 gift code to @ProFlowers from @giveawaytrain! #Giveaway ends 5/15! http://bit.ly/iyWQCM
Details: This giveaway ends on May
13 15, 2011, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. So please make sure you leave your e-mail address in your comments, otherwise you will forfeit the prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US only.
*Disclosure: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.