POWER of a personalized cape from PowerCapes!
I let my son choose & personalize his own cape.
He decided his cape needed to be
BLACK with a GREEN circle and a BLUE “L.”
My son had a blast “flying” around the living room (showing off for his grandmothers…who were watching him from the couch). His cape is a great addition to his costume collection (engineer, pirate…now super hero). He can wear his cape at any time…either for Halloween or just because he wants to become a Super Hero!
Click HERE to read about Product Quality & Safety for Children.
Thank you PowerCapes for this wonderful cape!
My son will be flying for many years.
Soon, my daughter will need her own Super Hero Cape!
Purchase your Super Hero Cape from www.powercapes.com.
- Visit PowerCapes and leave me a comment telling me what your Super Hero Cape would look like (color, emblem, letter).
- Check out the PowerCapes Blog & tell me something you learned.
- Follow PowerCapes on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @PowerCapes on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Sign up for the PowerCapes newsletter.
- Enter another giveaway on my blog (leave a comment telling me which giveaway you entered; 1 entry per giveaway entered).
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway posts (leave a comment telling which post you commented on)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Left side of blog)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry (leave one comment for each vote; example: “tweeted – **ADD URL**“, “voted TMB” and “voted PFB”):