The mini version of our popular Copper-Plated Oval Tub looks great on the hearth and keeps your firewood neat. Handcrafted by Turkish artisans using centuries-old techniques, it’s made of galvanized steel with an antiqued copper finish and wrought iron handles. Use it to hold fatwood fire starter… and for magazines, toys, games or plants during the off-season. For indoor use only; not watertight. 5 lbs of fatwood included.
13-1/2″L x 7-3/4″W x 6-3/4″H
So what is fatwood? Resin-Rich Fatwood Gets Fires Going Fast! Fatwood is 100% all-natural, pine loaded with resins that ignite quickly. Typically you can start a fire with only 2 sticks (but of course my husband is in the mind set that MORE is better…so we are going to go through this fatwood fast…good thing you can order more from Plow & Hearth!). Great for wood stoves, fireplaces, or campfires. Fatwood is nature’s best kindling.
The use of fatwood eliminates the need for stuffing the stove with newspaper & fire-starters. Making the burn cleaner and less smoke.
|I used only 2 sticks of fatwood & look at my fire go!|
|Almond Buttercrunch – $19.95|
|Candy & Snack Dispenser – $29.95|
- Visit Plow & Hearth and tell me what other item you would love to have for your home!
- Follow Plow & Hearth on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @PlowandHearth on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT: Stay warm this winter & #win Mini Copper-Plated Oval Tub with Fatwood from @PlowandHearth via @giveawaytrain! 2/10 http://bit.ly/gozdkt
Details: This giveaway ends on February 10, 2011, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. So please make sure you leave your e-mail address in your comments, otherwise you will forfeit the prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US & Canada.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.