Review & Giveaway
Pedia–Lax® Fiber Gummies, a delicious, sugar-free daily fiber supplement for kids ages 2-11 is excited to announce that it has been awarded the influential PTPA Media Inc.’s Seal of Approval for excellence in family products.
Consumers looking for practical, high-quality products and services can rest easy knowing that products bearing the PTPA Media “Winner” Seal are all “Parent Tested, Parent Approved™.”
As a result, the Parent Tested Parent Approved™ Seal has quickly gained recognition as an international leader in certifying consumer products for quality, effectiveness and value.
My son is not the best at eating all of his vegetables…but who’s kid is? Logan is turning 4 in September, and I have been looking for a supplement that would help him get his servings of daily fiber that he doesn’t always get from what he “wants” to eat. Taking medication is not one of his favorite things to do either. However, he is very good about taking his multivitamin daily (which he as been taking since he was 2). Logan thought the Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies were candy…so no big surprise he ate it without any trouble. Every day he is excited to get his Fiber Gummies. I am thrilled that we have found a way to help Logan have a better digestive health and stay regular. Getting kids to eat foods high in fiber without complaint is a challenge faced by many moms…so check out the Pedia-Lax website for helpful tips on how to incorporate a high-fiber diet into a busy family’s lifestyle with tips for meal planning and easy-to-make recipes.
Introduced in 2009, Pedia–Lax® Fiber Gummies, are a daily fiber supplement made just for kids by Fleet®, a trusted brand for digestive health for more than 100 years. So many kids lack the proper amount of fiber in their diets, but wrinkle their little noses at the kinds of foods that will add it in (my kids love to say “Mom, I don’t WANT brown bread!”). Pedia–Lax Fiber Gummies are a great, tasty and sugar-free way to get some much-needed fiber into your little ones’ diets. I’ve included some important info below and hope you will consider reviewing the product and telling your readers about it.
More product information:In 2009 the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) significantly increased the recommended daily fiber intake standards, far above the previous “age plus five” rule. In fact, today’s updated guidelines recommend 25 grams of fiber per day for four-year-old children. But how do we meet these requirements and get our children to eat high in fiber foods?
Now there’s a delicious daily fiber supplement to help kids ages 2-11 maintain better digestive health and stay regular.* The penguin-shaped, great tasting Pedia–Lax Fiber Gummies are sugar-free, calorie-free, gluten-free and made with natural fruit flavors. With a recommended serving of three gummies every day, (equal to ½ cup of broccoli!), Fiber Gummies are a great way to supplement the fiber found in fruits, vegetables and other fiber-rich foods in your child’s daily diet. It’s a great solution to help bridge the gap between the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended amount of fiber and the fiber that kids actually consume in their daily diet. Don’t forget to tell your readers that Fiber Gummies are dentist approved.
Suggested retail price is $7.99 for a bottle of 60 gummies; available at Target and Walgreens, also online and other supermarkets and retailers nationwide. www.pedia-lax.com
Get a $1 off coupon HERE
One lucky reader will win a bottle of Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies (intended for kids ages 2-11).
How to Enter:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry along with your e-mail address.
Each entry is worth one unless otherwise stated.
- Visit Pedia-Lax and leave me a comment telling me what other product you would like to try or something you learned..
- Follow Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click the button on the left for 1 entry; can be done daily)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win a bottle of Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies (ages 2-11) from @giveawaytrain! Open to US! Ends 3/22! http://bit.ly/i12zX1
Details: This giveaway ends on March 22, 2011, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. So please make sure you leave your e-mail address in your comments, otherwise you will forfeit the prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US only.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.