Have you noticed that there is a decline in handwritten notes? E-mails have overshadowed the lovely personalized thank you cards I once received not so long ago. In my family, writing a handwritten thank you card is still a tradition. I actually just mailed out the thank you cards from my son’s 3rd birthday party. What better way to put a smile on someone’s face?!?! Spice up your stationary with some fun designs from Pear Tree Greetings!
Love the different shapes & sizes that the cards come in…plus the envelopes to match (check out the longer envelopes that open on the side instead of the top…fun). I am a huge fan of Pear Tree Greetings!
Printed on heavy card stock.
Unique & stylish designs.
There are so many people to thank…family, friends, teachers, coaches, etc. It only takes a moment to sit down and write a heart-felt note…so skip the computer/email and send someone a handwritten Thank You card today!
Make sure you check and see what coupon codes & promotions are happening at Pear Tree Greetings before you check out!
Find your perfect personalized stationary at
a code to redeem up to 16 personalized note cards.
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit Pear Tree Greetings and leave me a comment telling me which Note Card you would pick if you won.
- Share a memorable Thank You you have received…or written.
- Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @PearTreeGrtngs on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- You may tweet daily (feel free to copy and paste the follow):
- RT #win up to 16 personalized note cards from @peartreegrtngs via @giveawaytrain! Ends 11/3! #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/26ny9lr
If you like my blog, then please feel free to vote daily for All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)!