Thank You Notes Giveaway
Can you believe it? School is almost over…and there are many parents with teenagers who are start thinking about graduation! My kids are young (ages 3.5 years and 21 months)…but I have a nephew who is graduating this year. It’s so exciting to see him finish high school. Life has not been easy for him. However, he has proved to be a strong kid and motiviated to finish. I’m thinking about surprising him with some Pear Tree Greeting Graduation Cards!
Pear Tree Greetings is happy to help ease the stress with their amazing graduation collection, everything from photo graduation announcements to graduation thank you cards to graduation address labels. If your not a fan of photo invitations, they have fun die-cuts and postcards… whatever you need for your grad to stand out!
Now maybe you don’t have a child graduating high school…but maybe they are leaving pre-school for Kindergarten… or maybe they have completed their first year in Kindergarten and making their way to the BIG KID classroom! Pear Tree Greetings has the perfect announcements for that special time too.
I received samples of the graduation announcements in the mail…and let me tell you they are beautiful & there is something for everyone!
I remember my High School graduation day like it was yesterday. Walking down between my fellow classmates and getting my diploma. Oh and wearing the National Honor Society sash…and standing for perfect attendance. YES I was that kid…I never missed a day of high school. LOL. Oh the memories!
My family loves taking photos… and how I wish that Pear Tree was around in 1993… but no, I had the boring, typical graduation announcements. That’s okay…with the way things are going my kids will have the coolest announcements by they time they graduate Kindergarten, High School & College!
Check out the Promo Code Page for current coupon codes & promotions.
One lucky reader will win 16 free Thank You Notes!
(The code will be valid until the end of April.)
How to Enter:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry along with your e-mail address.
Each entry is worth one unless otherwise stated.
- MANDATORY: Tell me the one thing you remember most about your graduation day.
- Visit Pear Tree Greetings and leave me a comment telling me which Thank You Notes you would get if you won.
- Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @PearTreeGrtngs on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win 16 Thank You Notes from @PearTreeGrtngs via @giveawaytrain! Ends 3/31! US http://bit.ly/eRULli
Details: This giveaway ends on March 31, 2011, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. So please make sure you leave your e-mail address in your comments, otherwise you will forfeit the prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US only.
*Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Pear Tree Greetings. I received samples of the Grad Cards, but did not receive any monetary or other form of compensation for this post. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own.