In celebration of its 50th birthday, Pampers is recognizing how much parenting has changed over the years, and is sharing their belief that every baby is a little miracle that deserves to be celebrated, supported and protected, by unveiling its Little Miracle Mission campaign – a program that delivers acts of kindness to miracles and their families while encouraging parents to support others.
The brand recently kicked off the Little Miracle Missions campaign by delivering a giant act of support –donating care packages to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs) across the country. Celebs Joey Lawrence , Ali Larter, Mark Consuelos and LaLa Anthonywere on-hand in New York City to personally deliver a care package and thank you basket to Mt. Sinai Hospital and their staff.
The public can easily participate in the Miracles Missions programs, and support little miracles across the country, by logging on to Pampers Facebook page (Facebook.com/Pampers). Pampers is also asking everyone to pay-it-forward by participating in the first Little Miracle Mission- to congratulate and offer support to an expectant mother with a gift or surprise gesture. Once more than 2,500 people pledge that they have achieved this mission, Pampers will respond by giving baby showers to expectant mothers nationwide just in time for Mother’s Day. Pampers will issue different missions throughout the entire year to celebrate all aspects of parenthood, and with the help of parents, family and friends, they hope to touch the lives of every baby born in the next year.
So…what am I going to do with $50 + products from my amazing sponsors…When I was pregnant with my first child, I was hospitalized for 13 weeks. I was scared, but the nurses and doctors at Fresno Community Hospital were amazing. I want to make one pregnant mother’s hospitalization a positive experience by surprising her with a gift basket. As a mom, I know that $50 will not buy a lot…but it can purchase diapers, wipes, clothing, etc…that’s why I reached out to numerous companies with a plea to support this worthy cause. I was thrilled with the response…and my wonderful sponsors are…
The Boppy Company – donated a boppy, 2 covers & a onesie
ERGObaby – donated a camel ERGObaby carrier & neutral infant insert
How to Enter:
- MANDATORY: How would you use the $50? What random act of kindness would you like to do for someone else? How can you pay-it-forward?
- Follow Pampers on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Make the Pampers Pledge on Facebook. If they get 2,500 commitments to complete the mission, Pampers will throw over 1,000 baby showers across the country for expectant mothers.
- Follow @pampers on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win $50 GC to Pay-it-Forward with @Pampers & @giveawaytrain! #Giveaway ends 5/9! Little Miracle Mission http://bit.ly/igTGEe