Alisha & Anna.
keeping kids safe
and looking cool!
“As parents we know that safety products are only effective if kids want to use them and think that it is their idea. Where would we be without designer band aids, bike helmets and life jackets? Slap a princess or a motorcycle on it and they think it was their choice. Kids win, parents win. One less battle.”
When you were a kid, did you ever get lost in the store or at an amusement park? I remember a few years ago I was hanging out with my cousin and her 2 young sons (along with 2 other cousins & my aunt…there were quit a few of us “watching” 2 kids…obviously we didn’t talk beforehand who was watching which kid). We were walking around the Board Walk in Santa Cruz…and all of a sudden Natalie couldn’t find her youngest son! It was a scary moment. We all stopped and began to search for him. Luckily we found him within a few minutes…but that could of turned out to be extremely scary if he was lost for a longer period of time and didn’t know his phone number.
I received 4 temporary tattoos to test out. I used the temporary tattoos on our trip to Disneyland. Logan chose to wear the motorcycle (see photo above) and his friend Brianna chose to were the princess crown (see photo above). They liked being able to choose which fun design they got to wear! The only downside was the tattoo pen. The ink wouldn’t come out correctly…so we just used a regular pen.
|Adding my cell phone number to Logan’s arm.|
|Logan’s motorcycle tattoo!|
Perfect for Halloween! Keep your kids safe while they Trick Or Treat!
Purchase your identification tattoos today
& keep your kids safe!
One lucky reader will win a 12 pack to tattoos
of your choice and one pen of your choice.
Visit My I.D. Ink Store to view tattoo choices.
- Visit My I.D. Ink and leave me a comment telling me something you learned and/or which tattoo you child would like to wear.
- Follow My I.D. Ink on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @myidink on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Left side of blog)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Share & Scare Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog: 5 entries = 5 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry (leave one comment for each vote; example: “tweeted – **ADD URL**“, “voted TMB” and “voted PFB”):