“Munchie Mug is 100% proudly made in America with safety in mind. Made of tough, durable, and recyclable No. 5 polypropylene from American suppliers, the plastic and color additives are approved for direct food contact according to FDA 21 CFR, sections 177.1520 and 170.39. Munchie Mug comes with a 16 oz. plastic jar that effectively holds 10 oz. of dry foodstuffs and is suitable for children 10 months and older. The unique patent pending lid screws on tight, assuring that it stays on and the food stays in.”
Care and maintenance:
Please clean your Mug before the first usage. All parts are dishwasher safe and may be cleaned using the top rack (do not put the parts on the bottom rack) of a dishwasher.
The cloth holds moisture after washing. To dry it, press against both sides of the fabric at the same time with 2 pieces of dry cloth or paper towels. Blot a few times and the fabric should be dry.
The Munchie Mug features a screw on top that makes it very difficult for children to open. Because of this locking feature of the threads, the easiest way to open the Mug is to insert the four fingers of your left hand into the top of the mug while grasping the outside with your thumb. Holding the jar in your right hand (as shown in the accompanying photo), turn the lid clockwise in the direction the thumb is pointing to easily open the mug. It is not necessary to overly tighten the lid.
When the Munchie Mug arrived, I was very impressed with how BIG it was…and well made! My first thought was how perfect it would be on road trips to my parents house (5 hours away). I followed the directions and washed the mug before using.
Logan got a kick out of reaching his hand into the Munchie Mug and “fishing” for his crackers. He thought the design was cool too! I can tell that the Munchie Mug will be used A LOT in our family…on trips, at the park, in the backyard…oh there are so many places that we will take the Munchie Mug!
winner gets to choose the color: blue, pink or yellow.
HELPFUL HINT: If you right click on the links you can open in a new tab or window so you don’t leave this page.
- Visit Munchie Mug and leave me a comment telling me something you learned. (If this entry is not completed, then all other entries will be deleted.)
- “Like” Munchie Mug on Facebook. Please leave them a comment and tell them Christy from All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! sent you!!! (You can tag me in your comment by adding @ before All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)!)
- “Like” All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @MunchieMug on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Follow me publicly via Google Friend Connect (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- Tweet the following (once a day, include tweet link in comment; 1 entry per tweet)
- Enter to WIN a Munchie Mug from @giveawaytrain! Ends 7/29! @MunchieMug #giveaway #contest http://tinyurl.com/2c55cyt