Review & Giveaway
Even at the young age of 3.5 years old, Logan wants to express himself through cool clothes, awesome light up shoes…and now his hair! He hates having his hair cut…it’s a massive ordeal when it’s hair cutting time…so I gave him an option to NOT cut his hair if he would let me put hair gel/pomade in and create spikes and/or a fauxhawk. At first, he wasn’t all that pleased with the suggestion of putting “stuff” his hair. Crazy Sticky Hair Gel is the ULTIMATE in hold for kids who want CRAZY spikes or a radical style (rates an 8 on a scale of 1-10 for hold). I loved the hair gel! Smelled good and worked really well. A little goes a long way with Monkey Brains! It was easy to create a fauxhawk (even with his short, thick hair)…even easier to spike it! I have to be honest, Logan made me wash it out. As you can see in the photos, he was having a BAD day. So I got my photos and gave him a bath.
(Type in your zip code at the bottom of the page to find out what stores are selling Monkey Brains near you. I saw Rite Aid had a few in stock!)
2 Monkey Brains Hair Products.
- Visit Monkey Brains and tell me which 2 products you would choose if you won.
- Follow Monkey Brains Hair on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @monkeybrains4u on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the TruKid mailing list here: http://www.trukid.com/
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click button on the left for 1 entry each day)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win 2 Monkey Brains #hair products! @monkeybrains4u @giveawaytrain Ends 4/14! US/Canada http://tinyurl.com/GTMonkeyBHair