|Just based on visual appearance, I like the Seventh Generation rounded tip on the applicator.|
|Seventh Generation panty liners are thicker and soft to the touch.|
|Just looking at these 2 pads, I can tell that the Seventh Generation pad will hold more and not leak!|
Now available at Wal-Mart, Target, Whole Foods
and your local grocer and online.
You can also find coupons online at www.seventhgeneration.com.
- Visit Seventh Generation and leave me a comment telling me which products you would love to own.
- Follow Seventh Generation on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @SeventhGen on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click button on the left for 1 entry; can be done daily)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win @SeventhGen feminine care gift bag from @giveawaytrain! Ends 3/22! chlorine free pads #organic cotton tampons http://bit.ly/gIzFUq
A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.