When I was pregnant with my first child, we couldn’t wait to have the ultrasound and find out the gender of our little baby. We were amazed that the doctor could even tell what gender from the odd ultrasound photos. I mean really…he showed us 3 lines and said, “Yup, your are having a boy.” We were lucky that our son was being so nice during the ultrasound…my good friend’s first child kept her legs crossed, so they didn’t know until she was born!
Now, you don’t have to wait! IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test is an in home urine test that can determine baby’s gender as early as 10 weeks into pregnancy @ 82% accuracy. If I knew about this test when I was pregnant, you bet I would have bought one!
My friend is pregnant with her second child and was willing to try out the Gender Prediction Test for me. Her due date is May 16 and she has already had an ultrasound determining the gender. The test is easy to use. You simply collect first morning urine and insert into the test vessel. (Special thanks to Desiree for peeing in a cup for me!) Swirl rapidly in a circular motion, place the test on a flat white surface undisturbed for minutes. Below are examples of test results:
So…what the test accurate? According to the test, she is having a girl…but according to her ultrasound, she is having a boy. So I guess we will have to wait until May to see which one is correct!
“Ultrasounds can provide a semi-accurate baby gender prediction as well, but wrong gender interpretations occur regularly due to several factors. The stage of pregnancy, capability of the sonogram technician and position of fetus can all influence the accuracy of the ultrasound results. To be 100% sure, women must anxiously wait until the birth!”
new mom rebalancing drops™
The first few weeks after your baby is home can be a period of wonderment and immense joy as you get to know your precious new addition. However, this can also be an overwhelming time, with little sleep and big routine adjustment – with utterly no time to stop and consider your new role. IntelliCeutical’s herbs have been used by women for centuries that desire to support a natural postnatal recovery and a swift return to normal after baby has been born.
- Helps to support rebalancing in hormone levels
- Aids the natural contraction of the uterus following childbirth
- Supports the healthy production of breast milk
- Produces healthy digestive performance in the postpartum period
Since I am no longer nursing, I gave this to my friend to test out. Her baby is due in a few months, so I will have to update this post later with her response to the Rebalancing Drops.
One lucky reader will win the
Gender Prediction Test &
New Moon Rebalancing Drops!
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit IntelliGender and comment back here telling me something you learned and which products you would like to try.
- Follow IntelliGender on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @intelligender on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Visit IntelliGender Blog, leave a comment on one of their posts, then return here and leave a comment.
- Follow IntelliGender Blog via Google Friend Connect.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post you commented on)
- Enter another giveaway on my blog (leave me a comment telling which giveaway you entered).
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: #WIN IntelliGender & IntelliCeuticals Prize Pack (ARV $56.90) from @intelligender via @giveawaytrain! Ends 1/11! http://bit.ly/hJlJJT (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).