Let me start off by saying I hate, Hate, hAte, haTe, hatE…did I say that right…oh yes HATE trying on jeans. I can never find a pair that fits. First off, I am vertically challenged…I think my sister stole the height genes, because I am only 5’1″…where she is a staggering 5’7″! HELLO! She is a 1/2 foot taller than me…not to mention skinnier too. Grrr…but I love her! When I have tried on jeans, pants, shorts…whatever…if they fit my thighs, they are too loose around my waist. If they fit my waist, it’s typically cutting off circulation in my thighs. Most of the time I go for a bigger size and then I get the nice “baggy crotch” look…super sexy…I know. Well, my husband knows my hatred for jean shopping and he ran across a site were you could custom make your own jeans. Perfect for crabby little Christy who is getting pickier with age.
INDI is a custom online retailer that allows you to design your own custom jeans and men’s shirts. EXCITING! They have something for everyone…men, women, tall, short, skinny, me!
I just ordered my first pair of custom jeans from indiDenim! It’s easy…pick your fit, choose your wash, design your style, customize your fit…and in no time you will have the perfect pair of jeans made just for you!
As soon as you are ready to customize your perfect pair of jeans, the indi Jean Builder will launch and guide you step-by-step to choose all the style features for
your jean, including fabric, rise, leg style, back pockets, numerous finishing options and more.
As a shorter women, I decided to go with the Noe – Relaxed Fit. Next I got to choose my fabric: Pacifica (lightweight), Miramar (midweight stretch) or Stinson (black). The Pacifica & Miramar also allow you to choose the type of wash you desire. So many choices…I wanted one of each…but went with the Miramar/Rinse.
Once I finished choosing the many features of my custom jeans, it was time to figure out the fit. I entered in all of my measurements (waist, inseam, etc). Next I used their photos to determine my body shape. The whole process took about 20 minutes (mainly because I looked at every option before choosing).
What’s great about this system is once you have entered your information it’s stored in your digital closet. You will be able to reorder any of your jeans easily…plus the offer you the “Perfect Fit Promise.”
Perfect Fit PromiseWe want you to love your purchase from indi.
Here’s our promise to you:
- Once we get your order, we make a completely customized garment just for you and ship it to you FREE in just about 4 weeks
- If you have any complaints about the fit, we can make fit or style adjustments at absolutely no additional charge to you (show us another brand that can do this!)
As soon as my new jeans arrive, I will post my indi review.
As an introductory gift from indi, you can take $25 off your first purchase by clicking HERE.
Check out the indiDenim today!
How to Enter:
- Follow indiDenim on Facebook (feel free to thank them for this awesome giveaway).
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @indiDenim on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Sign up on the indiDenim email list at www.indicustom.com (bottom of page)
- Save and share your jean design (start by designing your own jeans at www.indicustom.com) – leave me a comment with the Facebook or Twitter URL to show me how you shared your design.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win a custom pair of jeans from @indiDenim! #Giveaway @giveawaytrain Ends 4/28! #WORLDWIDE http://tinyurl.com/GTindi