ERGObaby was kind enough to send me the Weather Cover system just in time for the rain & snow up here in the mountains. Since I carry my daughter almost every where I go, it’s nice to have a convenient and functional blanket and rain coat for my little girl.
The Weather Cover System is comprised of two different pieces: Winter Weather Cover & Water Resistant Weather Cover (covers sold separately). They can be worn individually, or snap them together for extra warmth and the protection from the wet weather.
The Winter Weather Cover is made of soft Navy fleece with Cranberry lining. It has drawstring toggles that enable the Winter Weather Cover to fit smaller babies, and extend as your baby grows, keeping her/him warm and cozy. Even if your little one is a mover and a shaker, s/he won’t be able to kick this cover off! The drawstring hood ensures that the baby’s head stays covered. My little Houdini is good a pulling hoods off…but it’s a very nice option…and I know if the weather is really cold my darling daughter will want to keep the hood up.
We drove up to Bass Lake and tested out the warmth of the Winter Weather Cover. Since it’s almost winter here, it was quite chilly outside. However, Kira was toasty warm in the ERGObaby carrier. Easy to use & perfect for a cold walk at the lake.
|Both covers together.|
The Water-Resistant Weather Cover provides excellent protection from wind and rain. The nylon, rip stop shell can be attached to the carrier prior to wearing it, or after baby is in the carry…whatever you prefer. If the baby is already in the ERGObaby Carrier, the side flaps attach easily to the carrier’s shoulder straps. The Water-Resistant Weather Cover comes conveniently stored inside a Water-Resistant Front Pouch, and can be accessed directly from the pouch for wet weather protection on the go.
Today we had rain and snow, so I attached the Water-Resistant Weather Cover to the Winter Weather Cover for our trip to the market. I had the covers already attached to the carrier, so I just sat in the front seat and had my sister hand my daughter to me. It was super easy to get Kira snuggled into the carrier and cover. I put the hood over her head and stepped out into the rain/snow. Kira stayed warm & dry…while I got wet (as you can see my sleeves in the photo to the right are WET).
Shop for your baby carrying needs at
complete Weather Cover System!
(includes: Water Resistant Weather Cover $50 & Winter Weather Cover $40)
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit ERGO and comment back here telling me which accessory is your favorite/”must have”.
- Follow ERGObaby on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow ERGObaby on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 2 entries – 2 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries – 2 comments)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post you commented on)
- Enter another giveaway on my blog or on Mommy Wants Freebies Blog (leave me a comment telling which giveaway you entered).
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: #win Weather Cover System from @ERGObaby via @giveawaytrain! Ends 12/10! #babywearing #carrier #ERGO http://tinyurl.com/28vzqmo (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).