The Baby Buckle Pad was invented by busy mom, Tamara Pilosi – Keith. Tamara was kind enough to send me a Baby Buckle Pad to review and has offered one to giveaway to one of my lucky readers.
During the summertime, the car seat can get really hot. Most of the time I remember to throw a blanket over the seat belt (in hopes to keep it from heating up). But there are times when I forget…and the buckle is HOT. What do you do? You don’t want to burn your child’s thigh! Well, the Baby Buckle Pad can help!
It’s easy to use with new and existing car seats, strollers, high chairs, baby swings, etc. Fits most harness types. I was able to attach it to my daughter’s Britax car seat with ease. Bonus that Kira liked looking at the cute lion face! Of course, since it’s something new she did have to play with the velcro. Even so, the pad saved her legs/thighs from the uncomfortable seat belt. I’m happy to have added the Baby Buckle Pad into our live…and will continue to use it in our car…though I might have to try it in the double jogger (that buckle just doesn’t look comfortable).
Baby Buckle Pad® has 5 Awesome Benefits:
-No more tears from accidental pinching of delicate little thighs.-No more pressure from buckle! (Stop the ‘Digging In’ discomfort.)
-No more Hot/Cold metal buckle against delicate little thighs.
-No more unsightly pressure marks on skin from buckle.
-Discourages buckle release from curious little fingers. (Soft, Cute child friendly pad faces up at the child.)
Buy a Baby Buckle Pad online
How To Enter:
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit Momma Edison and comment back here telling me one thing you learned.
- Visit Momma Edison’s Blog and follow via Google Friend Connect.
- Follow Baby Buckle Pad on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @MommaEdison on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post you commented on)
- Enter another giveaway on my blog or on Mommy Wants Freebies Blog (leave me a comment telling which giveaway you entered).
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: RT #win Baby Buckle Pad from @MommaEdison via @giveawaytrain! Ends 12/10! http://tinyurl.com/24kydj8 (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).