I love wearing jewerly, but limit it to things my kids can’t grab off me. I was excited to test out the Chewable Jewels by Dr. Bloom. It’s nice that they offer a variety of shapes for their pendants: circle, hexagon and rectangle.
- Dentist Created and Endorsed
- FDA approved materials
- Phthalate Free
- Lead Free
- BPA, PVC, Latex Free
- Dishwasher Safe
Kira loved the bracelet! She took it away from me as soon as I put it on. My little girl was running around Grandma’s house with her new bracelet…showing it off to anyone who she ran into. Yes, Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewels is a hit in my house!
As you can see in the photo, Kira has many teeth (10 showing…and 2 coming in soon). So finding ways to sooth her pain is my number one priority. I’ve used teething tabs, Oral Gel, Teething Bling (from Smart Moms), and now Dr. Bloom has been added to solving the teething issue.
Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewels are well made and great for a teething infant/toddler.
The only thing I’d like to see with the necklaces is a clasp. They do not come with a clasp, so I just tied it into a knot and slipped it over my head.
Visit Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewelry today!
15% off for your order with coupon code: 2010A
from Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewelry!
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewels and leave me a comment telling me something you learned about the company or which product you would love to try.
- Follow Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewels on Facebook
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @DrBloomInc on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 2 entries – 2 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries – 2 comments)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: RT #win Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewels Combo Pack from @giveawaytrain! Ends 11/18! @DrBloomInc http://tinyurl.com/27a3p8u Plus 15% off code! (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).