Review & Giveaway
(US & Canada)
A nursing pillow is a MUST HAVE for all new mothers! When Logan & Kira were nursing, I always had my nursing pillow with me…it was always in the car when we drove down to visit my parents…I even took it camping. Though both of my kids are beyond nursing, Chotobaby was kind to offer me a Posh ‘N’ Plush Nursing Pillow to review…so one of my good friends will be receiving this pillow at her baby shower next month.
Why buy a Posh ‘N’ Plush nursing pillow when you could just use a regular pillow? My son breastfed until has was 15 months old and my daughter nursed until 16 months, so I am no stranger to the importance of a nursing pillow. Regular pillows don’t cut it! Trust me! Trying to shove a pillow under your baby and arm just right never seems to work. The Posh ‘N’ Plush V shape makes nursing comfortable for mom and baby. This design is ideal for supporting the baby during breastfeeding. I like the V shape because it allows me to sit in my glider without having to squeeze the pillow around my entire body. I can put the pillow under my right arm and lap, then Kira can cuddle up to my body easily. (Wish I had this nursing pillow when I was breastfeeding. My nursing pillow was a U shape and didn’t fit me when I sat in my glider because it wouldn’t squeeze down between the armrest and my body.)
The Posh ‘N’ Plush nursing pillow comes with a removable designer plush fabric cover…with 35 colors to choose from! Having a removable cover is a MUST, because every baby spits up, drools, poops…and it will get on your nursing pillow at some point. So, if your cover gets dirty, then you can just remove it and wash it. (I made sure I had at least 2 covers for my pillow…you can buy extra covers HERE.) However, if your pillow gets dirty too, don’t fret…it’s made of 100% polyester fabric and is machine washable!
Other features of the Posh ‘N’ Plush pillow: The pillow measures 32 inches from end to end, Canadian made, comfortable fit to accommodate twins, eliminates back and neck strain, can be used for nursing and/or bottle feeding.
About ChotobabyThe Birth of a DistributorAfter having my first baby I really saw the need for some unique mommy products in the marketplace. I tried to find a stylish diaper bag for my own use but was never satisfied, and always looking for “something better.” I decided to import, with the assistance of my supportive husband, some hip diaper bags and began supplying stores across Canada. Hence, the birth of Chotobaby Inc.I had always had an intense desire to have my own business and this was a great opportunity. So here we are today, an exclusive distributor of chic mommy and baby gear! Chotobaby is committed to providing quality products, along with exceptional customer service.We hope you love the products we bring to you and are always open to suggestions and welcome feedback!Best Regards,
Find out what
Chotobaby has for you!
Chotobaby has for you!
One lucky reader will win a
Posh ‘N’ Plush Nursing Pillow
Posh ‘N’ Plush Nursing Pillow
(ARV $67.99; winner’s choice: Dynasty Blue or Dynasty Pink)
How to Enter:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry along with your e-mail address.
Each entry is worth one unless otherwise stated.
- Visit Chotobaby and leave me a comment telling me another product you would love to own.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click button on the left for 1 entry; can be done daily)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win a Posh ‘N’ Plush Nursing Pillow from @giveawaytrain! www.chotobaby.com Ends 3/1! #nursing #breastfeeding US/CAN http://bit.ly/gAuHJr
Details: This giveaway ends on March 1, 2011, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. So please make sure you leave your e-mail address in your comments, otherwise you will forfeit the prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US & Canada.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.