According to data collected by ChicoBag™, in one year a single shopper can waste 500 single-use disposable bag! I switched to reusable bags after watching the plastic bags pile up in my pantry. It made me sick to my stomach to just throw them away (so I always found a location to recycle them…but still I wanted so badly to find a different solution). Thank goodness some one invented the reusable bags. Now my husband and I don’t leave home with our our sack FULL of reusable bags (it’s better to have too many, than not enough).
ChicoBag™ has created a “Bag Monster” to visually show the impact of single-use plastic bags have on our environment. Check out the Bag Monster at www.bagmonster.com! All it takes is a change…from plastic disposable bags to reusable bags…are you ready to make the change?
ChicoBag™ sent me 2 DayPack20 rePETe backpacks (one for me to review & the other is for one of my lucky readers). The DayPack20 rePETe is an advanced, lightweight backpack. Made from recycled PET ripstop. Super durable & comfortable to wear. Features adjustable straps, flexible Lycra bottle pockets, secure closure system and integrated zip pouch (that turns into a hidden zippered pocket when used as backpack). Comes in 4 colors: Onyx, Aluminum, Brownstone & Rust.
easy to use
I love this bag! I actually used it today as my diaper bag. There is so much room that I was able to throw in a cloth diaper, wet bag, wipes & wallet (and still have tons of room left). It was a nice change from the heavy over the shoulder diaper bag I’ve been using. A nice bonus that it wraps up into a small package. I can attach to my bike or toss it into my diaper bag or my purse. Easy, convenient, and Earth-friendly!
Some of you may be asking…What is rePETe? rePETe is a trademarked term used to help their customers identify which ChicoBag™ are made with recycled materials. The term rePETe refers to recycled PET. PET…AKA: polyethylene terephthalate…a fancy word for the material used in plastic drinking bottles. So, if you see a ChicoBag™ brand name product with the rePETe logo, you are guaranteed that the product is made from 100% recycled PET!
- Visit www.chicobags.com and leave me a comment telling me something you learned or which other ChicoBag™ product you would like to buy.
- Follow ChicoBag on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @ChicoBag on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of The Bag Monster Blog via Google Friend Connect and leave me a comment telling me something you learned on their blog.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Left side of blog)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Grab the Share & Scare Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog: 5 entries = 5 comments)
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry (leave one comment for each vote; example: “tweeted – **ADD URL**“, “voted TMB” and “voted PFB”):