Charlie’s Soap cleans EVERYTHING!
I’ve been using Charlie’s Soap for Kira’s diapers for over a year…and I have to say it’s one of the best detergents I have ever used for her diapers! I made the mistake of using a generic detergent on her diapers when we first used cloth diapers. BIG MISTAKE! Kira broke out in a nasty rash. She was allergic to the detergent (go figure, she has such sensitive skin…I should of known better). As soon as we began using Charlie’s Soap, we noticed immediately that it didn’t irritate her skin. Since then, I have only used Rockin’ Green to get out the funk (AKA: nasty urine smell). Charlie’s Soap is great for cleaning, but every once in a while feel like it needs a little help to get out the urine smell.
Charlie’s Soap sent me a few samples to test out. I am always in need of good quality detergent for my daughter’s diapers (and it came at the perfect time…I was almost completely out). With my daughter’s sensitive skin, I knew Charlie’s Soap works well…and couldn’t wait to test out the All Purpose Cleaner!
Charlie’s Soap is environmentally friendly to land, air and marine life…because it contains only the purest natural ingredients. It’s biodegradable, hypo-allergenic and phosphate free! Charlie’s Soap contains no lye, bleach, brighteners, dyes, softeners, perfumes, etc.
How to wash your cloth diapers with Charlie’s Soap:
- Always use AT LEAST the full amount of Charlie’s Soap; 1 oz (liquid) or 1 TBSP (powder). (Personally, I only use a 1/2 TBSP…but that’s me.)
- Wash your diapers twice to completely remove waste. (I will wash one complete cycle, then set on rinse to remove all excess waste and soap.)
- Disinfect your diapers during your daily routine.
I’m a powder mama…not sure why I chose powder over the liquid, but I did and I love it. Now, I am a major supporter of the All Purpose Cleaner! Great for stains on clothing, cleaning the kitchen floor and even steam cleaning!
I never thought I would get the jelly stain out of Kira’s pjs…but with the help of Charlie’s All Purpose Cleaner, it came out without any problems!
I just sprayed the stain, agitated it, and let it sit for a while to soak into the fabric. Then I tossed it into the washer with a load of dirty clothes. When it came out of the washer, I was amazed… the stain was GONE!
I’ve used the spray for all sorts of stains: hot chocolate, Mac N Cheese, jelly, soda, etc. I’m testing the spray on permanent marker today. I’ll have to let you know how that turns out. My son’s shirt is in the wash right now…shirt has been pre-treated with the All Purpose Cleaner and is being washed with the Laundry Powder.
The laundry powder can do up to 80 full wash loads (2.64 lbs of soap). You only need 1 TBS per load! This is not an additive. The powder has all of the features of Charlie’s Soap Laundry Liquid, but more concentrated! It’s hypoallergenic! Perfect for babies and those who have sensitive skin. Dissolves completely/biodegradable – leaves NO residue!
“Our Laundry Powder is a revolutionary approach to laundry care. It does not cover up stains and odors with scents and brighteners – it really cleans. It is made with a unique blend of biodegradable coconut-based detergents and high-grade, completely soluble, Green River washing soda.”
The liquid laundry soap is safe & effective for all fabrics including: silk, wool, linen, cotton and high-tech microfiber athletic and waterproof gear. It takes only 1/8 cup per load! No dyes, phosphates, UV brighteners or perfumes! It’s hypoallergenic! So if you or anyone in your family has sensitive skin, then Charlie’s Soap might be for you! Non-toxic and completely biodegradable!
“Our Laundry Liquid is a detergent originally developed for use in textile quality control labs. It is formulated to work specifically with fabrics, safely and effectively. A revolutionary approach to laundry care, Charlie’s Soap does not cover up stains and odors – it really cleans them.”
The All-Purpose Cleaner can be used safely & effectively on a variety of surfaces. I use this awesome cleaner as a spot remover…and it takes out all sorts of food & stains! Non-toxic and completely biodegradable!
“Give Charlie’s Soap a little extra time as it was meant to gently remove stains – not blast them off.”
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit Charlie’s Soap and comment back here telling me something you learned and/or which products you would like to try.
- Follow Charlie’s Soap on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post you commented on)
- Enter another giveaway on my blog (leave me a comment telling which giveaway you entered).
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: RT: #WIN Charlie’s Soap Prize Pack from @giveawaytrain! Ends 1/25! #clothdiapers #laundry http://bit.ly/dVGRAF (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).