Did you know that Certain Dri now comes in a solid anti-perspirant? When I was in high school (oh so long ago), I was always in need of a good anti-perspirant…and back then I tried everything and never really found anything that worked well for me. Today, I am not as active…but I am still in need of a good anti-perspirant.
Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant has been the leading, dermatologist-recommended product for controlling excessive underarm perspiration for more than three decades. While other products claim to be “clinical strength,” the Certain Dry formulations – 12% aluminum chloride in the roll-on and 25% aluminum sesquichlorohydrate in the new solid – are the strongest available over-the-counter formulas at stores nationwide for the control of excessive underarm sweating, providing up to 72 hours of protection with each application. While approximately seven million adults and teens are clinically diagnosed with axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm perspiration), more than 40 million more believe their perspiration to be a problem.
With Certain Dri, you don’t have to sweat the small stuff! I was lucky to receive a sample of the Certain Dri Solid Anit-Perspirant. Even though I am not running cross country like I did back in high school, I am still working up a sweat keeping up with my kids. Most days I am not overly sweaty, but there are those days when I take the kids to the park and I am running up and down the jungle gym like a wild woman. And really…who wants sweaty pits?!?! Thankfully Certain Dri kept my sweat at bay and I was dry all day long. Bonus…there were no white stains on my shirt from the anti-perspirant!
- Visit Certain Dri and tell me something you learned.
- Follow Certain Dri on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @certaindri on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs (click button on left side for 1 entry per day)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT: Don’t sweat the small stuff! #win @CertainDri Solid Anti-Perspirant from @giveawaytrain! Ends 2/15! http://bit.ly/gupZYf
Details: This giveaway ends on February 15, 2011, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. So please make sure you leave your e-mail address in your comments, otherwise you will forfeit the prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US Only.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.