Review & Giveaway
Everyone has there own personal opinions about what type of cup to use with their child. I still prefer regular sippy cups…but I do see the advantage of having a straw sippy. I just can’t wait until ALL sippy cups (straw & regular) are gone from my house! Ahhhh the fun times of being a mom and cleaning bottles, sippys, etc.
- Do no use with carbonated beverages
- Silicone straw is not intended for use as a teether (so biting and chewing the top of the straw may lead to tearing or ripping)
- Do not freeze
- Do not microwave
- Check regularly and replace worn parts
Babies know best…
blue Twist’nPop Easy Drink Straw Cup.
- Visit BornFree and tell me something you learned or another product you would like to try.
- Follow BornFree Baby on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @newbornfree on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click button on the left for 1 entry each day)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win blue BornFree Twist’nPop toddler straw cup @newbornfree @giveawaytrain Ends 4/19! #BPAFREE US http://tinyurl.com/GTBornFree