Fairy Wings Giveaway
BornEqual Boutique is a place of things…from babies to adults, from yuppies to hippees, they’ve got you covered! They’re growing and expanding slowly. New ideas come to us daily, and we incorporate them into a product as fast as possible while maintaining the quality.
They started BornEqual as a way to utilize their creativity in ways that applied to use and do something positive for the world as a whole. 10% of every purchase is donated to organizations supporting equality. Currently, donations are going to PFLAG. No one is discriminated against! Everyone is welcome… people of all types, shapes, and sizes. At this time, most of the stocked items are children related, but they will soon be expanding to offer a full range of products for everyone.
Part of the proceeds are set aside for a future goal of theirs — to open a “Safe Center” for at-risk/homeless youth in their area. They live close to the city of Pittsburgh, PA…and their ultimate goal is to get those kids off the streets, give them the guidance they need to break the cycle of poverty, gang violence, abuse, and addiction and make their lives full and meaningful. A large portion of at risk/homeless youth are LGBTQIA.
BornEqual Boutique is run by Jean & Anthony Godish…and this is their little way of saying both “Equality for All!”
Win a Pair of Fairy Wings!
Open to US & Canada!
How to Enter:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry along with your e-mail address.
Each entry is worth one unless otherwise stated.
- Follow BornEqual Boutique on Facebook & leave me a comment telling me which products you like from their photo albums (feel free to thank them for this awesome giveaway; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect.
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; make sure you tell me where I can find it; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win fairy wings from BornEqual Boutique via @giveawaytrain! Ends 6/2! http://bit.ly/j1SMVN
Details: This giveaway ends on June 2, 2011, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. So please make sure you leave your e-mail address in your comments, otherwise you will forfeit the prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US & Canada.
*Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by the co-owner of BornEqual Boutique. I did not receive product or compensation for my post. The description of the store was written by Jean and edited by me.