Review & Giveaway
Colds, allergies, germs…oh my! I have never seen so much snot in my life! Before becoming a Mom, snot was not a concern…not even a though in my mind. Regular tissue was good enough for me…because I rarely got sick. However, since having kids there is always a running nose somewhere…a sneeze that shoots out boogers, a nose that won’t stop, a finger up the nose (yes…my daughter is ultra talented…she can suck her thumb and pick her nose at the same time…makes a parent proud!). My kids hate regular tissue…it’s rough and leaves their noses sore…so thank goodness for Boogie Wipes. I first tried Boogie Wipes back in July. Since then, I keep a packet in the diaper bag at all times.
So, what are Boogie Wipes? Boogie Wipes are made with natural saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments. This wipes are extra soft, alcohol, phthalate and paraben free. Boogie Wipes are available in Great Grape, Fresh Scent, Magic Menthol and Simply Unscented. They are recommended by pediatricians… as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue. Boogie Wipes sent me a 30-count pack of Great Grape Boogie Wipes, 2 coupons and 9 samples. My kids love the grape scented wipes. Kira even pulled the pack out of the diaper bag so she could wipe her nose. Gentle on the nose…and we all know, the nose knows! No more red, chaffed, sore noses in this house! We are keeping it clean with Boogie Wipes.
May 6th is National Provider Appreciation Day, and in honor of the day Boogie Wipes has created an exclusive Boogie WipesTeacher Kit which contains: a poster with Save the Sleeve pledge guidelines, 50 Boogie Wipes samples, $.50 OFF coupons, 2 classroom canisters and 10 Free Boogs. Boogie Wipes are a unique saline nose wipe that are much softer and gentler on young noses than tissues, and the fun scents like Great Grape encourage children to remember the importance of not using their hand or sleeve to wipe a messy nose, keeping clothes clean and helping prevent the spread of germs. (Read my post about National Provider Appreciation Day)
Get rid of those Boogies with Boogie Wipes!
One lucky reader will win 2
30-count packs of Boogie Wipes!
30-count packs of Boogie Wipes!
How to Enter:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry along with your e-mail address.
Each entry is worth one unless otherwise stated.
- Visit Boogie Wipes and tell me something you learned.
- Follow Boogie Wipes on Facebook (feel free to thank them for this awesome giveaway).
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @BoogieMom on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Join the Boogie Bunch and get a $.50 coupon.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win 2 packs of Boogie Wipes from @BoogieMom via @giveawaytrain! #Giveaway ends 5/15! Snot just your average wipe! http://bit.ly/jQiHPz
Details: This giveaway ends on May 15, 2011, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. So please make sure you leave your e-mail address in your comments, otherwise you will forfeit the prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US only.
*Disclosure: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.