Icelandic winters can be extremely harsh and the silica mud from the Blue Lagoon helps the people of Iceland keep their skin fresh and pure. The geothermal mud naturally strengthens skin’s barrier function. This product retails at $100.
Blue Lagoon skin care is the first true Naturceutical skin care brand. It unites the exclusive natural Blue Lagoon ingredients and cosme-ceuticals to deliver real results.
First Impression: Wow…not what I was expecting at all. This mask is cool and refreshing. I applied the mask and instantly felt a rush of coolness and tingling (a wonderful feeling…do you remember those commercials for ice breakers gum…well that’s what this mask feels like). The silica mud mask is beyond anything I have every used before! I pried myself on taking care of my skin…and sometimes you have to pamper yourself. The Blue Lagoon Iceland Silica Mud Mask made my skin feel WONDERFUL and I plan on pampering myself at least once a week!
The next day I went to work and one of my co-workers commented me on how beautiful my skin was…she said my skin was glowing! Oh yes, I will be using this mask often! The Silica Mud Mask help turn my dull skin into a glowing, healthy look!
The Silica mud is the Blue Lagoon’s signature element. The pure white geothermal mud deep cleanses and exfoliates. Naturally strengthens skin’s barrier function¹. Brings out the skin’s inner glow, gives it a vital energy boost and smooth complexion. Excellent face & body mask.Use 2-3 times a week or when skin needs en extra boost. Fragrance and color free. Dermatologically tested.
- Visit Blue Lagoon Skin Care Shop and leave me a comment telling me another product you would love to try.
- Follow Blue Lagoon Iceland on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @BlueLagoonIS on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click button on the left for 1 entry; can be done daily)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win Silica Mud Mask from @BlueLagoonIS via @giveawaytrain! Ends 3/17! #skincare US http://bit.ly/ggQrrh