Designed to melt onto your body!The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra was designed to melt onto your body, and give you comfort unlike any you’ve experienced from a bra before – nursing or not! This bra has been worn by many celebrity BravadoMamas, including Jennifer Garner.
This bra has removable, molded foam cups that can be used as a lining to conceal breasts or breast pads. (I remember trying to find larger shirts to hide the fact that I had a breast pad on…it was not fun. Just what a new mom wants to do…show off the fact that she is leaking. NO THANKS!) No underwire! (Most of my nursing bras had underwire…which was not always the most comfortable…so I tended to wear a nursing cami or sleeping bra while at home.) This bra is made of super soft fabric, making it seamless and virtually invisible under clothing. (BONUS POINTS for that!) The nursing clips are easy to use and discrete. 3 hook closure in the back for extra support.
Again…I am not nursing, so my friend Lea was my partner in crime and reviewed this amazing nursing bra. Here is our Q&A:
1. How does this bra compare to others you have used in the past? (Since this is your first nursing bra how does it compare to your regular bras?) The bra offers fuller coverage than what I’ve used pre-maternity. It is wireless, which is what I prefer, and very adjustable. I’ve noticed no rubbing or chaffing. Little does she know, but she will be in need of the coverage once her milk comes in!
2. Does it fit well? Comfortable? Yes- fits great! and room to expand if I get larger when breastfeeding. You have to love new mothers…they are in a whole new world when that little bundle of joy arrives…and the milk comes in…engorged…needing to nurse…oh yes, I remember those days.
3. Do you like the removable, molded foam cups for a lining when you want it (to hide nipples or breast pads), and the ability to take it out when you don’t? Yes- I’ve used it with the pads and they don’t show through my shirt or make me feel like I’m wearing a super padded bra. When the time comes to use breast pads, this will be a feature she will LOVE…I’m sure of it. I had to wear breast pads 24/7 when nursing my first child. Wish I had this bra back then.
4. Does it unclasp easy for nursing? Yes, though I’m not nursing quite yet (soon!!) I’ve tried unfastening and refastening the clasps and found it easy to do with one hand. Having a clasp that is easy to use was a must for me when I purchased my nursing bras. It had to be sturdy and un-clip with one hand.
5. Do you feel the padding would hide your nursing pads well if you wore some? Yes, I feel the pads are perfect, thick enough but not too bulky.
6. Do you like the coverage of the bra? Yes I do, it reminds me of one of my favorite running bras, just a little more contoured.
7. Do you feel like it’s virtually invisible under clothing? Yes, I’ve not noticed any bunching or showing edges showing through.
8. Would you pay $55 for this bra? (sale price $48…would you buy?) Probably not, I’m fairly small and fit easily into a lot of bras, so I probably wouldn’t spend more than I had to. However, having not had a baby before, I may find that things change, in which case I would pay the price if I needed to for comfort! Not everyone is willing to pay the higher prices of quality products until they have been in the situation where they need the item. I know I am not a fan of paying full price for anything…but when it comes to nursing, my nursing bras were worth every penny! I’ll have to ask Lea again in a month if she would pay $48 to $55 for a quality bra…I’m sure her answer would be YES!
9. Would you recommend this to a friend or family member? Absloutely!
Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra!
(comes in size small, medium, large & Xlarge;
Retail Value $55/Sale Price $48)
- Visit BellaBlu Maternity (http://www.bellablumaternity.com/) and tell me another product you would like to own or add to your registry.
- Follow BellaBlu Maternity on Facebook (feel free to thank them for this awesome giveaway).
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @bellabluedmond on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following)RT #win a Bravado Body Silk Seamless #Nursing #Bra @bellabluedmond @giveawaytrain #Giveaway Ends 5/19! http://bit.ly/jrg1Cu