Who doesn’t liked to be pampered? Winter is over… and summer is almost here… so pull out your flip flops & get ready to treat yourself to a mani-pedi at home! Barielle offered me a chance to review 3 of their amazing products: Nail Strengthener Cream, Nail Brightener & Nail Polish: Decadence.
I have fairly strong nails (it’s in the genes)! However, after having two kids and always washing my hands all of the time or doing dishes, they just aren’t as strong as they used to be… so they chip, split and crack…and at times rip right off! Hate that! Not to mention they tend to be dull and not as white as I would like them to be. What I wouldn’t do for a spa pedicure! Well, like many of us, money is not growing from trees in our backyard… so I have to pamper myself at home (I’ll have to wait for my birthday to get the spa treatment).
Introducing Barielle, a company globally regarded as a pioneer in nail, hand and foot care – once sold at only the most exclusive stores – and now available at www.barielle.com. Offering a range of high-performance skin, nail and foot care products at affordable prices, Barielle addresses the individual, real-life needs of nails, hands, and feet. And what’s even better, Barielle has stood apart as the absolute first to practice a progressive “three-free” philosophy: absolutely none of Barielle’s products contain formaldehyde, toluene, or dibutyl phthalate (DBP) — chemicals suspected to be harmful and found in many beauty products. Instead Barielle uses safe, effective and natural alternatives, such as keratin, proteins, vitamins and oil and plant extracts.
- Barielle Nail Strengthener Cream ($10):
- The most popular, ground-breaking product for nail treatment
- Helps strengthen nails to resist splits, peels and breaks
- Use daily to maintain healthy nails
- Noticeable improvement in 3-4 weeks
- Can be used over nail polish or on bare nails
I’ve been using the Nail Strengthener Cream for 2 weeks. So far I honestly can’t tell a difference, but I have noticed that my thumb nail has grown back nicely (since it ripped off a few days before trying this product). It’s recommended to put on 2-3 times a day. I have been applying after my shower and right before I go to bed. Love the fact that it can be used over nail polish!
- Barielle Nail Brightener — CosmoGirl Award Winner ($16):
- Natural nail enhancement for dull or yellow nails
- Specifically formulated with anti-oxidizing properties to hydrate and brighten nails
- Apply every other day
There is nothing better than having nails that look clean & bright! The brightener dried quickly, which is nice since my kids don’t give me a lot of free time. Again, after 2 weeks I don’t see a noticeable difference to the actual nail, but I am sure with continued use they will become healthier.
About Barielle: Their story began more than 30 years ago at the Belmont Racetrack. Husband and wife equestrian aficionados devised a breakthrough formula to condition the hooves of their million-dollar thoroughbred racehorses. Reformulated for women and men, the miracle product “Nail Strengthener Cream” was born and Barielle was founded. Their Barielle Nail Strengthener Cream, which helps nails grow healthier and stronger while resisting splits, peels, and breaks, remains a best-selling product even today.
- Visit Barielle and tell me something you’ve learned or a product you would like to try.
- Follow Barielle on Facebook (feel free to thank them for this awesome giveaway).
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @barielle on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect.
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)!
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; make sure you tell me where I can find it; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win @barielle Nail Strengthener Cream from @giveawaytrain! #Giveaway ends 6/9! US http://bit.ly/mRUo3M