ViveVita sent me 2 sets of Bandettes: one for me to review & one for a lucky reader to win. I chose the girly colors to review…since my son already has labels on his sippy cups.
- Use a non-toxic ball point pen to write their name, date, address, allergies or any other pertinent information on the unique “name plate”.
- Pen markings can be rubbed off and changed daily, or made long term by boiling or dishwashing the band with the desired writing left on.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe. (Remember – before dishwashing, rub off the information that you do not want to remain long term.)
- Fit most cups and bottles
- Reusable and easily moved from one cup to another.
- Aids as a grip.
- Phthalate Free, Lead Free & BPA Free.
- Food Grade Silicone.
- Patent Pending
I like using the Bandette cup labels to keep my kids sippy cups separate. I have a different type of label for my son’s sippy cups… both are great labels. Bonus with the Bandette labels is the ability to change the information at any time. Love that I can keep them on my sippy cups and just toss them into the dishwasher! (Reminder: Wipe off before washing if you want the ink to become permanent.)
|Here I add Kira’s name with ball point pen, and I could easily wipe off.|
|Writing is now permanent after dishwashing!|
Click HERE to find out where to buy
Bandette Sippy Cup/Bottle Labels
(I found them at my local Babies R Us!)
- Visit ViveVita and leave me a comment telling me something you learned or a product you wish to try.
- Check out the ViveVita Blog & tell me something you learned.
- Follow ViveVita on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @ViveVita on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Enter another giveaway on my blog (leave a comment telling me which giveaway you entered; 1 entry per giveaway entered).
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway posts (leave a comment telling which post you commented on)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Left side of blog)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry (leave one comment for each vote; example: “tweeted – **ADD URL**“, “voted TMB” and “voted PFB”):