GIVEAWAY EXTENDED – ENDS 12/23
Natural Bath Sponge:
Have you ever tried a natural sponge? Well if you haven’t, you are in for a treat! Just open the package and wet the sponge…soon you will see why it is great for bathing a baby. This is a natural sea wool sponge that was harvested off the Florida coast. They carefully selected and sized it for your baby’s special needs. Its super absorbent, durable and incredibly soft! Creates luxurious lather with regular baby bath or shampoo. Plus, since this is a natural sponge, it’s more resistant to bacteria than are synthetic sponges. Great for baby, toddler or Daddy (as my husband already told me he plans on stealing it!).
“Size-it” Closet Organizers:
When my daughter was born her closet looked like a disaster zone! My mother tried to organize it with making labels with Post It notes…but I’m sure you see the flaw in that method…the paper got knocked off so many times I just tossed it. I wish I had the “Size-it” Closet Organizer when she was a baby. These size dividers make it simple to keep the whole wardrobe neat and orderly. Set includes five plastic size dividers, removable labels for 15 sizes (“Newborn” through Size 8″), and six blank, write-on labels. Now available in four colors: Pink, Light Blue, Blue (Royal) and Yellow. *NOTE: These are the original size dividers that won JPMA’s 1999 “Show-Off” Product Competition.
“Size-It” Closet Organizers (blue) & Safe*T*Sitter (pink).
|These are samples I received to review, but decided to host a giveaway so you could enjoy these great products too!|
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit Baby Buddy and comment back here telling me one thing you learned.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post you commented on)
- Enter another giveaway on my blog (leave me a comment telling which giveaway you entered).
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: RT #win #Baby Buddy Closet #Organizer tags & Safe-T-Sitter from @giveawaytrain! Ends 12/23! http://tinyurl.com/2fcecso (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).