- Comfortable 4-way stretch fabrics for all kinds of active play
- Wick-Away fibres that pull moisture away from skin eliminating over-heating and potential chills from damp skin
- Sun Smart UPF50+ UV Protection that allows them to Stay Out and Play safely, guarded from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Stain-Resistant properties that make messes and spills easy to remove
- Soft hand-feel for sensitive skin
- Luxurious drape-ability so clothes stay looking beautiful and last longer
- Our Outerwear includes: reversible windbreakers, rain jackets and Attitude Hoodie Jackets
- 33 designs of Bamboo Baby Agoo Leggings and Tushie Huggers, these designs include baby leg and arm warmers for girl, boy and babies.
- One size fits all from babies to tweens.
- 4 sets of Bamboo socks for boys and girls
“Tushie Huggers is the evolution of the Leg Hugger, we at Agoo call them Skeggings. Agoo have taken the beautiful patterns and designer look of our leggings and attached a chic skirt for baby girls and striking shorts for baby boys, to make a perfect 2-in-1 ensemble. The fashionable leggings protect and cover the legs, while the complementing overgarment make a perfect outfit no one would assume was connected. We made Tushie Huggers easy and comfortable, trendy and new so wearing them would be fun. Yet, more importantly, we priced them so everyone could enjoy them. We have used Cotton yarn for durability and wearability and put them in three simple sizes from 0 to 36 months.”
Stay Out And Play!
Looking for clothing for your active child?
Shop today at
- Visit Agoo and leave me a comment telling me how you would spend your $50!
- Visit the Agoo Blog and leave me a comment with something you learned.
- Follow Agoo on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @KidsActiveWear on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Enter another giveaway on my blog (leave a comment telling me which giveaway you entered; 1 entry per giveaway entered).
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway posts (leave a comment telling which post you commented on)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Left side of blog)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry (leave one comment for each vote; example: “tweeted – **ADD URL**“, “voted TMB” and “voted PFB”):