Make Your Nose Happy…choose Achooz!
Many doctors will instruct you to irrigate the nose using a neti pot or a bulb syringe containing a saline solution. Saline nose sprays have been on the market for over 15 years now and while these are all proven ways to relieve congestion, these methods can be time consuming, uncomfortable and difficult to do in the hustle and bustle of your day…Achooz have been developed for your comfort and ease of use. Toss a re-sealable pack of Achooz in your purse, briefcase or pocket and use one the moment you need it. The saline will help you to breathe again and the aloe and vitamin E will prevent others from paying more attention to your nose than to you!”
I had the opportunity to test out the Cool Menthol Scented Achooz (15 soft wipe pack) & a few samples of the unscented Achooz. I immediately gave my husband the samples to take to work. He has bad allergies, and is always in need of a tissue. I put the 15 pack into my purse (it’s the perfect travel size).
I really like the Cool Menthol Scent of Achooz! It left my nose clean, with a slight tingling sensation from the menthol. It was super gentle on my nose (say good-bye to the RED irritated nose). Achooz is thicker than a regular tissue, so it won’t “break” under pressure.
Click HERE to test out Achooz for yourself:
*We’re sorry, but we cannot accept entries outside the U.S. or Canada at this time.
Check out where you can find Achooz – HERE.
One lucky reader will win (2) packs of 15-count wipes (cool mint and unscented).
- Go to www.achooz.com and leave me a comment telling me something you learned.
- Become a FAN of Achooz on Facebook.
- Become a FAN of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @chooseachooz on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Sign up for Achooz Newz
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (left side of blog; you must verify subscription before leaving the comments; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry: