“Ever since that moment when I first looked into the eyes of my first born I knew how precious new life truly was. I was beyond touched that the Lord chose me to be a mommy and gave me such a precious gift. What an amazing blessing it is to be a mother. It just makes you all the more aware of the love our heavenly Father has for us…as well as the patience! 🙂 I have a house full of toddlers after all!”
Through her church she learned of an awesome organization called CareNet. This organization and their network of over 1,100 pregnancy centers focus on giving hope and love to women who are faced with an unplanned pregnancy. CareNet also helps those women who are struggling with past abortions. If you want to learn more about CareNet or find a CareNet pregnancy center near you please visit www.care-net.org.
Since becoming a mommy, Mary has reached out to help CareNet. With a lack of free time (as most Mom’s know free time is a luxury we don’t have), Mary decided to make hair bows and sell them on etsy…and a portion of the proceeds could be donated to CareNet.
a hair bow (winner’s choice up to $10)!
- Visit A Quiver Full and leave me a comment telling me which bow you would like to win.
- Follow A Quiver Full on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click button on the left for 1 entry; can be done daily)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win beautiful handmade bow from A Quiver Full via @giveawaytrain! Ends 3/10! #hairbow #bow US/CAN http://bit.ly/icgc1m