You will need:
- Wilton Dark Green Candy Melts or white chocolate melts (and use green food coloring)
- Pretzel Rods (break them in half)
- Microwavable dish
- Aluminum foil
- Cookie sheet
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Place a 1 1/2 cups of candy melts into a microwavable dish. Heat for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until the melts are smooth. Do not over heat or the melts will burn.
2. If you are using the white melts, this is the time to add the food coloring. Add as much as needed to create the green you desire for your trees.
3. Dip the broken end of the pretzel rod into the melted candy and twist. Try to cover at least 1/2 of the pretzel.
4. Lay the pretzel onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.
5. Add sprinkles to create the illusion of ornaments.
6. Allow the candy to harden.
I made these fun treats for my daughter’s preschool holiday performance. They were a HUGE hit! Like this recipe? Pin it to Pinterest and share with your friends & family.
Who are you going to make them for? Have any fun tips or tricks to share? I’d love to hear all about your creations.
Want to try a few more fun recipes like Frozen Banana Bites or Oreo-Dipped Cookies? Check out my “how to” recipes.