We are going camping at Bass Lake this summer…and what better way to treat ourselves than with a fantastic, refreshing drink! I have made this sangria on numerous occasions…but this is the first time I have made it for camping. It’s so easy, and tastes so good. Let me know if you try it and how you liked it.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup orange liquor
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 bottles of dry white wine
- 1 (20 oz) can of pineapple chunks
- 1 package of strawberries
- 1 packages of blueberries
- 1 bunch of seedless grapes
- 4-6 cans of Club Soda
- 4-6 Mason Jars (quart jars)
- Mix sugar, orange liquor, brandy, wine, and pineapple juice until the sugar dissolves.
- Divide the pineapple chunks evenly into the 4-6 Mason Jars.
- Wash and add 1/3 cup of blueberries to each jar.
- Wash grapes, cut in 1/2 and put 8 pieces of grapes into each jar (you can add more if you like).
- Wash strawberries, cut in 1/2 and divide evenly into each jar.
- Pour Sangria mix into each jar equally. I only filled 4 jars and had enough left over to easily make 2 more jars.
- Put the lids on and chill for 24+ hours.
- When you are ready to drink, add ice and 1/2 a can of chilled Club Soda.
- Drink and enjoy!
Once you have mixed your liquids together…now you can cut up your fruit and fill your Mason Jars!
Just pour in the liquid and let the mix chill for 24+ hours. Add Club Soda and ice when you are ready to drink.