This was my first year attending BlogHer and I knew I wanted to make a good impression. I ordered my business cards early, but I really wanted to stand out from the crowd. So what in the world could I do to get noticed? I decided that I needed custom buttons to hand out! I searched the web for the best prices and a site where I could upload my own design… and I found Wacky Buttons!
Wacky Buttons is a button company located in East Rochester, NY. They started as a small home-based business and over the past 10 years have mainstreamed into an industrial warehouse. Though they are quite larger now, they still keep it small on the inside with under 10 employees. Since they are a small company, they are easy to talk to and work with when designing your buttons.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality button products in the fastest amount of time to our customers. We utilize the latest technology for setting up and processing custom designs. Our website is easy to use and we collect very little information on our customers. Our customer service is friendly, fast, and we are always glad to help. We love making buttons and are always interested in what people come up with. If you are ever in town feel free to stop on by and make some buttons with us.
Wacky Buttons offers…
- FREE graphic design or you can design your own (which of course is what I wanted, since I wanted my own image on the button)
- No minimum order (You can just order 1…or 10,000! They are willing to print as many as you need.)
- Standard pin back, magnet, clothing magnet, bottle opener, mirror, clip, nothing on the back (your choice)
- Possible to get your buttons tomorrow
- Overnight and Same Day shipping is available
- 500 buttons or less ships the day after you pay
- Pay nothing until you see how your buttons look
- They ship worldwide
- 100% Made in the USA
- Resellers and Dropshippers welcome
- Sizes available: 1 inch – 1.5 inch – 2.25 inch – 3 inch (I just love the 1 inch buttons…too cute)
- Order online or by phone (888-404-8812)
I started playing with ideas and designs using PaintShop Pro. I wanted to use my header gal and a catchy phrase. Well, if you know any bloggers, then you know we love to talk! So I decided to go with the phrase: “We are not gossiping…We are networking!” It was perfect! I couldn’t wait to place my order.
Placing my order was simple. I just emailed the company and sent them my image. If you want, then you can upload the image onto their website. Or if you need help, they will help design your button for FREE!
My buttons arrived within the week! Super fast shipping! I was set to go to BlogHer in style and make a GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION! I had 200 business cards and 100 Wacky Buttons to pass out to everyone I met! I had sponsors and bloggers sporting my buttons all over San Jose!
Check out this wonderful Ebates rep who struck a pose with my button!
Wacky Buttons are great for bloggers who want to stand out! They are also great for birthday parties, special events, campaigns, groups and teachers (I’m thinking about ordering some for my “Star Students” in my first grade classroom…or maybe birthday buttons? The options are endless.).
Express yourself with Wacky Buttons!
“Like” Wacky Buttons on Facebook.
Follow @WackyButtons on Twitter.
Disclosure: I received 100 buttons to review in exchange for this post. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own.