Review & Giveaway
How many times have you lost a sippy cup or toy? Oh we have! Has your child(ren) ever dropped food on the floor? Yes…and we use our carpet cleaning almost daily! Well, I am thrilled to have found BooginHead…and even more excited to be able to share this site with you.
How did BooginHead get started?In 2005 the very first prototype of SippiGrip was created by Sari Crevin, a busy working mother in San Ramon California. Sari was becoming frustrated when her 1-year-old son, Jake, would throw his sippy cup to the floor from his high chair, stroller and car seat. Sari was constantly picking up the cups, that were either getting dirty or getting lost. Necessity became the mother of invention and the SippiGrip was born.After an evolution of prototypes, research and testing of the SippiGrip, Sari formed BooginHead LLC. and dedicated herself to launching the SippiGrip in September 2007 as a new and useful product for parents everywhere to help end the cup throwing game.BooginHead LLC. is now located in Bellevue, Washington. In 2008 BooginHead created a sister product to SippiGrip named PaciGrip, a universal pacifier holder in matching SippiGrip colors. At this year’s ABC Show, BooginHead will release their third product, Splat Mat, a unique 48″ round reusable mat in three fashion forward colors guaranteed to catch every spill. BooginHead continues to move forward in creating several other solutions based products due to be released in 2010 that are geared towards simply making parent’s lives easier!
I was sent a SippiGrip (Delicate Dot Green) & Splat Mat (Brown Flourish) to review…and a second set to giveaway to one of my lucky readers. Meal time can be so much fun with 2 toddlers…ages 3.5 years and 21 months. Kira is now out of her high chair and sitting in a “big girl” chair. Scary, I know…but thanks to BooginHead, we can SAVE our carpet from the food bombs!
The Splat Mat is a 52″ round mat that can be placed under a feeding chair…or in our case the 2 chairs our kids sit in at the table. It’s super easy to use…just place the Splat Mat under the chair(s) and it catches food or drinks…not to mention it’s easy to clean. Just get a wet paper towel, SKOY cloth, washcloth, etc and wipe up the mess. I’ve even just picked it up and taken outside to shake off. This mat is washable…but don’t throw it in your washing machine! You can wipe it clean with soapy water and line dry.
It was a lifesaver at my Nutella party…Logan wanted to eat on the floor, so I just pulled out the Splat Mat and said, “Okay here is your special seat. Please tell Mommy when you are done so we can clean up before you go back and play.” Thank you BooginHead! He did spill some Nutella…but it landed on the Splat Mat!
The Splat Mat is made of child friendly materials – phthalate and BPA free! The Splat Mat comes in 3 colors: Pink Lace w/Pink Trim, Brown Flourish w/Brown Trim, or Clear w/Red Trim. Retails for $19.99.
The SippiGrip is a simple design that WORKS! This award winning mom-invented product can save your child’s sippy cup, bottle, toy or teether from hitting the ground or getting lost. We love to use the SippiGrip at mealtime. The strap is long enough to latch onto the chair. It’s easy to attach to the chair and sippy cup.
We also like to use it in the car. Don’t you hate it when your child drops his/her sippy cup and you or your husband has to bend and twist in awkward positions just to retrieve it? Well, now you don’t have to hurt yourself to save the sippy! Kira is a pro at saving her own sippy! At first she cries, then we tell her how to get it and she is a happy lil’ camper!
I know we will be using the SippiGrip while carrying Kira in our ERGObaby carrier!
The SippiGrip comes in 17 different colors! Retails for $7.50!
Find a retailer near you: www.booginhead.com
One lucky reader will win a
SippiGrip (Black Flourish)
& Splat Mat (clear with red trim).
SippiGrip (Black Flourish)
& Splat Mat (clear with red trim).
|Giveaway provided by BooginHead.|
How to Enter:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry along with your e-mail address.
Each entry is worth one unless otherwise stated.
- Visit BooginHead and leave me a comment telling me something you’ve learned or what other product you would like to try.
- Follow BooginHead on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @BooginHead on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click the button on the left for 1 entry; can be done daily)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win @BooginHead SippiGrip & Splat Mat from @giveawaytrain! Open to US! Ends 3/29! http://bit.ly/ePhlBy
Details: This giveaway ends on March 29, 2011, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. So please make sure you leave your e-mail address in your comments, otherwise you will forfeit the prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US only.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.