Boogie Wipes are made with saline to dissolve your child’s “boogies” caused by the common cold, allergies or other fun booger moments (you know we all have those precious moments with our little ones). They are extra soft for your child’s sensitive nose…alcohol, phthalate and paraben free. They come in a variety of scents: Great Grape, Fresh Scent, Magic Menthol and Simply Unscented. Boogie Wipes are recommended by pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue.
Living in the mountains, my kids have to deal with the crazy weather changes (snow, rain, sun, wind, oh my!) & ugly allergy seasons (thanks pollen). I love the fresh air…don’t get me wrong…but what I have found being a challenge is the poor raw noses my kids get from tissue paper. I was very excited to test out the Boogie Wipes. First of all, I LOVE the name. It’s catchy…it definitely caught my attention. Secondly, I was in NEED for a wipe that could not turn a toddler/baby nose RED.
- Visit Boogie Wipes and leave a comment about what scent you would like to try and/or something you learned.
- “Like” Boogie Wipes on Facebook Please leave them a comment and tell them Christy from All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! sent you!!!
- “Like” All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @BoogieMom on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Join the Boogie Bunch (honor system…I trust you, so leave a comment after you have joined; you will receive a $1 off coupon from Boogie Wipes when you join)
- Follow me publicly via Google Friend Connect (3 entries)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries)
- Tweet the following (once a day, include tweet link in comment; 1 entry per tweet)
- Enter to WIN Boogie Wipes from @giveawaytrain! Ends 7/19! #giveaway #contest @BoogieMom http://tinyurl.com/242ocwg
Details: This giveaway ends on July 19, 2010. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US & Canada.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.