I am a Claritin Mom Crew Member & received product to share with my friends and family.
As a mom crew member, I wanted to share with you a few tips on how to control allergies this season. My entire family suffer from allergies and with the help of Claritin, we are able to manage them through the year.
I was giving a few goodies to share with my friends and family. Each survival kit included: Children’s Claritin post-it notes, Children’s Claritin shopping list notepad, Children’s Claritin refrigerator magnet clip, Children’s Claritin pen and a Children’s Claritin/KaBOOM! voting reminder card.
What is KaBOOM!?!?! KaBOOM! is a national nonprofit organization to help bring innovative playspaces to schools in need. Please take a moment to visit Facebook.com/Claritin by 10/31 to cast your vote for one of twelve finalist schools.
Back-to-School Allergy Tips:
1. Be sure to have Children’s Claritin, the #1 pediatrician-recommended non-drowsy allergy brand, on hand!
2. Multi-vitamins are building blocks to having a strong immune system. Make taking a multi-vitamin part of your child’s daily routine.
3. Let there be light! Mold doesn’t like sunlight, so try to keep your curtains open during the day. Should be easy during the summer months!
4. Did you know that most pillows trap allergens, dust mites, and bacteria? Monitor the cleanliness of the pillow your child with allergies sleeps on and replace if necessary.
5. Back to school season means lots of laundry for many moms. Be sure to remove laundry from the washing machine promptly. Allowing wet clothes to sit in the washer means mold can quickly grow there.
6. Monitor pollen counts and adjust outdoor before and after school activities accordingly. Dry, windy days can be particularly high in pollen.
7. Showering or bathing at the end of the day as opposed to the morning can be helpful in removing allergens from body surfaces and hair.
8. Stay hydrated! Always send your child to school with a bottle of water. Drinking lots of clear fluids through the day can help get rid of toxins and flush out body.
9. Peak pollen production typically occurs in early morning, so try to plan outside activities at other times of the day.
Children’s Claritin is the #1 pediatrician-recommended non-drowsy allergy brand!
As a member of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience