I love Popchips! They are popped, never fried! Today only (1/27), save 35% when you purchase select Popchips. Plus, you can save an additional 15% when you use Subscribe & Save — bringing your total savings to 50%. Remember… Gold Box Deals and Subscribe & Save are shipped for FREE!
Starting a subscription is easy:
Step 1: Select an eligible item
Step 2: Choose a quantity and delivery schedule
Step 3: Enter shipping and payment details
Step 4: Click “Sign me up”